Handkraftd Steering Wheel

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda HR-V Sport; 2019 Honda Civic Type R;
Country flag
Does anyone know where I can pick up a Handkraftd Steering Wheel in full leather? Not opposed to the hydrodip one but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. All of the eBay links I can find around the forum have ended.
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
If you can find an open listing on EBay, it may be worth messaging the seller and ask. My search for an all leather variant came up empty unfortunately.

It’s a bit more pricey, but the BuddyClub wheel is another alternative. I’m 95% certain they both come off the same assembly line.

OP
OP
anthony.j.labuda
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The only thing I hate about the Buddy Club is the logo at the bottom. If it didn’t have that, I’d be all over it.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's unfortunate. I also didn't like the Buddy Club logo on their wheel, so I bought a Handkraftd full leather wheel last year. I flirted with the idea of getting an alcantara wrapped wheel from Dream Automototive but talked myself out of it lol. If I do get it, then keep an eye out on the marketplace for my wheel!

OP
OP
anthony.j.labuda
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I saw on some random site that they had labeled one as a Type R/CR-V but wasn’t 100% sure if it would work.

Might have to bite the bullet and go for it

rramrattan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seems like I came a couple weeks late. I've been scouring eBay for the last 2-3 weeks for a handkraftd wheel and have come up with nothing (the cr-v one showed up a few times, but I'm 100% of the airbag fitment being the same). Guess I'll have to try messaging some of the sellers to ask if they can pick up another one.

OP
OP
anthony.j.labuda
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Seems like I came a couple weeks late. I've been scouring eBay for the last 2-3 weeks for a handkraftd wheel and have come up with nothing (the cr-v one showed up a few times, but I'm 100% of the airbag fitment being the same). Guess I'll have to try messaging some of the sellers to ask if they can pick up another one.
I check on a daily basis and all the sellers say is “put a watch on it for when they come back in stock”. If I do see them, I’ll post in the thread (after I pick one up of course)

rramrattan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I check on a daily basis and all the sellers say is “put a watch on it for when they come back in stock”. If I do see them, I’ll post in the thread (after I pick one up of course)
I appreciate that! I pm'd 2 of the sellers, so if I get an update I'll let you know!

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag

rramrattan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Appreciate that! I agree that the first one is priced a bit higher than what sellers have shown to be willing to let them go for. The second shop is actually local to me - I'm on their notification list for when they get some in stock. Though I have a buddy who has gotten in and ordered one, and they seem to be really backlogged. Could be a couple months at the current rate it seems, as some orders from April have just recently gone out apparently. Hopefully a few pop back up on eBay during that amount of time :(

Bernz1973

First Name
Bernardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R (RR), 2016 Honda Accord Sport 6MT, 2008 Toyota Highlander Sport AWD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag