DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Like the title says....looking for hatchbacks with the oem lip replaced. I have a 2019 hatch sport and due to a contruction zone the front lip is a bit loose and was dinged. Looking for options to make the front end more agressive. Pics and or links welcome.
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
You have more lip options if you have the LX/Si lower bumper than the Sport lower bumper. I think the Sport will only have a couple that fit under the Sport lip.

Your other option, and this is the route I took when something damaged my Sport lip and grill. I got the OEM LX lower bumper (which is one piece with the lower grill) and the GReddy carbon lip which altogether was about the same price as OEM Sport lip and grill. Getting the LX/Si lower bumper also allows a wider variety of aftermarket lips, or even the HFP one.
Honda Civic 10th gen Hactchbacks with upgraded lip? 11A16297-7486-48C2-86CC-A4CED12289D6

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Also consider, if you’re looking for a more aggressive lip than the stock Sport one, and you damaged your Sport one, your even more likely to damage the more aggressive (lower) lip.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
absdynamics has one that is flat out amazing. Problem is, last I heard, it was out of stock. It replaces the whole plastic shield that "is" your stock front lip. No drilling, no hacking up your car, just pull bumper, pull stock lip, pull lower grille, and then replace it all with the new stuff. You do have to screw the new lip to the new plastic shield but its easy and doesn't damage the bumper or anything. Here it is on my car. Personally I think it's the best option for hatchback sport, there aren't many....

Honda Civic 10th gen Hactchbacks with upgraded lip? IMG_20200605_201637

OP
OP
DRTHVDR

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
absdynamics has one that is flat out amazing. Problem is, last I heard, it was out of stock. It replaces the whole plastic shield that "is" your stock front lip. No drilling, no hacking up your car, just pull bumper, pull stock lip, pull lower grille, and then replace it all with the new stuff. You do have to screw the new lip to the new plastic shield but its easy and doesn't damage the bumper or anything. Here it is on my car. Personally I think it's the best option for hatchback sport, there aren't many....

IMG_20200605_201637.jpg

You have the link? Maybe I'll consider a preorder.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here ya go, looks like it's in stock - I would buy this ASAP, it was out of stock for a good bit. I recommend this lip to everyone. It's literally a perfect fit to the OEM push clips, and covers everything up nice. Some of them you remove the shield but the new one doesn't come with a shield... No thanks. They salt the crap out of the roads here.

https://absdynamics.com/collections...en-5d-type-r-style-front-front-lip-unpaint-pp

magshell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST
Country flag

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yessir you will need to get it painted! I think I paid like $175, I just did the lip part, left the grille unpainted.

SDSport6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6mt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hit a piece of metal on the freeway at 65mph which cracked the hell out of the front lip and since the sport front lip is $$$$ I just wrapped it in carbon to hide the cracks, not perfect but unless you really look it’s fine for $20.

OP
OP
DRTHVDR

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
You use the 4D stuff off Amazon and a heat gun?

SDSport6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6mt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You use the 4D stuff off Amazon and a heat gun?
I used the vivid carbon on amazon and a cheapo heat gun I have for other stuff, if it’s your first time wrapping take it slow and leave plenty of extra room for error.
Sponsored