MR. TwoSix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe, 2018 Ram 1500
Country flag
Large pre-orders came in, thanks to USAGundamStore. The girls were really excited for this one. So much that one was playing with the box and "balloons" they came with. The other one was quick to dismiss "Matt". Funny moments in this video.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MR. TwoSix

MR. TwoSix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We unbox the PG Perfect Strike Gundam and I reveal my new face.

OP
OP
MR. TwoSix

MR. TwoSix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is "M"s first solo video. Watch as she unboxes a Mobile Doll May for her next build. She did a good job and we are proud of her.

markkendall

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
I'm a bit late to this thread, having just joined the Type R community. But, I've been a member of the Gunpla community for a while, and I've recently released Gunpla Gallery, a website designed for Gunpla builders to track their collection and post about their builds. I wanted to invite you guys to check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Here's one of my recent builds posted there: https://gunplagallery.com/builds/1-assault-buster-v2

Honda Civic 10th gen Gundam/Gunpla 00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200406192414153_COVER

supaaacharge98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
This stuff is cool, did not know about it till you made a post thanks for sharing.

Deewelch

First Name
Deewelch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
I watched a Gundam series last year. The story is really good and sad at the end. I do not know what Gundam series is that but all I remember is Gundam of the protagonist is named Barbatos.

OP
OP
MR. TwoSix

MR. TwoSix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Let's dive into the MG Kyrios. I had a great time putting this together and customizing it. I used the Light My Bricks LEDs on this build. Thank you for tuning in and don't forget to "Like" and "Subscribe".

OP
OP
MR. TwoSix

MR. TwoSix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
In this video I go over the things I have gotten to get my feet wet with airbrushing. Nothing crazy, just a run down before I begin my airbrushing adventure. Thank you for tuning in and don't forget to "Like" and "Subscribe".

Sponsored