OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Just threw in the brightest reverse LED's I could find. Huge difference. Had them in my truck as well.

Honda Civic 10th gen Guess I'm official now.  Got my 2019 Sport Hatchback last night IMG_20181209_000311
Sponsored

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Moving right along. Wish it'd stop raining long enough to install the LED fogs.

Honda Civic 10th gen Guess I'm official now.  Got my 2019 Sport Hatchback last night IMG_20181209_123215

Honda Civic 10th gen Guess I'm official now.  Got my 2019 Sport Hatchback last night IMG_20181209_124106

Honda Civic 10th gen Guess I'm official now.  Got my 2019 Sport Hatchback last night IMG_20181209_124119

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Pretty damn bright at night.

Honda Civic 10th gen Guess I'm official now.  Got my 2019 Sport Hatchback last night IMG_20181209_193647

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I have my ones from iJDM that have been in my low beams. I'm either going to switch them to my fogs later when I get the TRS LED XB Headlights or replace them with TRS LED XB Fogs.

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Yeah I have my ones from iJDM that have been in my low beams. I'm either going to switch them to my fogs later when I get the TRS LED XB Headlights or replace them with TRS LED XB Fogs.
I debated for a while but after reading a ton on here I decided I'm going to go with the Morimoto HID's for the lows and then just stick with the LED's for the fogs. Probably wont touch the high beams at all.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice hatch...where you in S FL?

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Nice hatch...where you in S FL?
Thanks. I think I love it so far. Just going to take a while to get used to after driving nothing but lifted trucks for the last 15 years. I'm in Coral Springs.

Moopy62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatchback
Country flag
I’m super interested about the leather seats? How did you get this done and how much was it if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got the identical 2018 version (6 sp mt) Would love to get rid of factory cloth – it’s terrible.
Also curious about your Panasonic head unit. I ended up getting the Phoenix Head unit because it was the only thing I could find that was supposed to work seamlessly. It’s terrible. I would’ve gone with a more mainstream head unit but couldn’t find an adapter harness so I’m really curious about how you Install it without one.
First thing I did was get a ktuner thru Vitune. It made it into a whole different car. I’ve had the car year and I love driving it every single time I get into it.

OP
OP
nags

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I’m super interested about the leather seats? How did you get this done and how much was it if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got the identical 2018 version (6 sp mt) Would love to get rid of factory cloth – it’s terrible.
Also curious about your Panasonic head unit. I ended up getting the Phoenix Head unit because it was the only thing I could find that was supposed to work seamlessly. It’s terrible. I would’ve gone with a more mainstream head unit but couldn’t find an adapter harness so I’m really curious about how you Install it without one.
First thing I did was get a ktuner thru Vitune. It made it into a whole different car. I’ve had the car year and I love driving it every single time I get into it.
I worked the leather seats into the deal when I bought the car so they were installed by Katskin leather. I destroyed the dealer on the price of the car and then at the last moment made them add the leather which bumped the deal up about $600. It's generally about $800-$1000 to add leather. I did it on my last truck as well.

As for the head unit it's actually being installed as I typed this. In the LX and Sport models, with the more basic factory head unit, apparently it's no big deal to install an aftermarket head unit. I spoke to a member on here quite a bit through PM and he gave me a list of the parts he ordered and I ordered them exactly as he said and brought it all to the shop. So I'll have better answers for you on that in the next hour or so hopefully. As far as I gather the ONLY thing I'll lose is the different backup camera angles but that's really no big deal. I've only ever had one before on my previous cars so I'll be fine again with just one.

I considered the Phoenix as well cause it does seem kind of nice but it was missing some features I like plus I read of all the horror stories. I just installed this Pioneer head unit in my truck about 6 months ago and already knew I loved it so figured I'd yank it out and throw it right into the Civic leaving nothing to mystery. I know exactly what I'm getting.

Oh, and KTuner will be here any day now. and tips/tricks to getting it setup? I'm going out of town in a few days and not sure if I'll have time to do it beforehand. Don't know how involved it is to get going yet.

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not far south from ya i am in Pembroke Pines. I lived in Davie (will be moving back in 2 years lol) have friends with lifted trucks. Would not mind to have that and mt Si sedan.
Thanks. I think I love it so far. Just going to take a while to get used to after driving nothing but lifted trucks for the last 15 years. I'm in Coral Springs.
Sponsored