Not open for further replies.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@sniper, I hope so in your case. It's only fair because you've already paid as have others. Best of luck to you and everyone! Payment sent. @Boomba Racing, please check me off your list. Thank you.

Last edited:

SiBlueCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Hey guys i having difficulties picking a color lol! i have an aegean blue civic sedan what color did you guys go with? I'm thinking of going with blue just to match the car. however red and the aluminum looks kool too.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys i having difficulties picking a color lol! i have an aegean blue civic sedan what color did you guys go with? I'm thinking of going with blue just to match the car. however red and the aluminum looks kool too.
I have a WOP but since I have red caliper covers and little red accents on the decals and wheel center caps, I went with RED. Unfortunately, it looks like they are out of stock on the red and are backordered. I would go with BLUE if I were in your shoes. Looks nice too. Next color in line for me!

sniper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
I went with red on my Energy Green Pearl coupe, got the red motor mount too, it should go well with the red on the SiriMoto strut bar.

I have a WOP but since I have red caliper covers and little red accents on the decals and wheel center caps, I went with RED. Unfortunately, it looks like they are out of stock on the red and are backordered. I would go with BLUE if I were in your shoes. Looks nice too. Next color in line for me!
How much were the caliper covers?

I'm guessing I won't get mine for the weekend :(

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
damn i feel bad, i didn't realize we gotta pay this quick... gonna have to take me off the list sorry guys... spending 300$ on wraping my roof,mirrors,grill and window chrome this weekend... plus i'm still a littke skeptical on it not being 50/50 blow to atmosphere

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went with red on my Energy Green Pearl coupe, got the red motor mount too, it should go well with the red on the SiriMoto strut bar.

How much were the caliper covers?

I'm guessing I won't get mine for the weekend :(
I believe I paid $169 with free shipping and handling. They have a promo code on the website for 20% off all orders above a certain amount.

www.autoanything.com

Do a search on MGP caliper covers.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.