civicchick94

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic Ex-T
Country flag
So I have the similar issue on mine, it is a 2020 Civic Ex Hatch happening on the passenger rear side only. I removed the wheel and saw my brake pads had a ton of life left as it is only owned since October of 2020. Depending on either switching brake pads to ceramic/better ones or getting this fixed like someone said with a pin loose. Any idea on how to fix it at home?

Any luck with this? I have a 17 civic ex-t... took it to Honda, Honda recommended brakes all around. Did the front ones as that seemed to be where the noise was coming from, it initially went away. Drove 2 days to work (about 150 miles) and the sound is again back... Brakes didn't look too bad, they are low, but not bad. i cant figure it out!
Sponsored

With_extra_salt

Threads
Reaction score
Website
daydreamersco.com
Vehicle(s)
Bagged 2020 Civic Ex Hatch
Country flag
Any luck with this? I have a 17 civic ex-t... took it to Honda, Honda recommended brakes all around. Did the front ones as that seemed to be where the noise was coming from, it initially went away. Drove 2 days to work (about 150 miles) and the sound is again back... Brakes didn't look too bad, they are low, but not bad. i cant figure it out!
Gonna be honest, the noise went away on its own, guess I got lucky

OP
OP
Julioext

Julioext

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Ext 2018 sedan CVT
Country flag
Thank you guys, it was the brake pad. I changed rotors a year later.
Sponsored