Gremlin: Passenger side mirror/window temp power loss?

Artee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T;
Country flag
2016 EX-T, 1200 miles. Occasionally, after first starting the car in the a.m. neither the passenger side outside mirror nor the passenger side front window respond to their switches. Drivers side windows and mirrors work fine. After a few minutes they start working again, no obvious reason. Short term duration and sporadic occurrance assures that the problem may not be reproducible at the dealer, though I will certainly document it when I take it in for the first oil change service. Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

Namtil101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
2016 EX-T, 1200 miles. Occasionally, after first starting the car in the a.m. neither the passenger side outside mirror nor the passenger side front window respond to their switches. Drivers side windows and mirrors work fine. After a few minutes they start working again, no obvious reason. Short term duration and sporadic occurrance assures that the problem may not be reproducible at the dealer, though I will certainly document it when I take it in for the first oil change service. Anyone else experience this?
I've had a driver side window issue...Your issue may be similiar. Could be a silicone lube thing or possibly a faulty fuse? Have the dealer look at it. I would call the service department and ask them to look at it. Never hurts. After I had similar issues with my window, they eventually replaced the run-channel line all-together and that fixed it...So keep at them. Get your warranty use!

wawrulez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
This just happened to me as well. Was on the way to work with the moon-roof open and all the windows slightly down. Went to adjust the passenger side mirror and it wouldn't respond. Then went to roll up all the windows. Only the back two and driver's side responded. For the heck of it tried the moon-roof as well and it was also unresponsive. Tried several more times and it stayed the same (moon-roof, passenger mirror and passenger window unresponsive) until I parked and shut off the ignition. Once the ignition was turned off everything started responding again. This would not be good if rain was on the way.
Sponsored