• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas Greddy Supreme SP for sale! Civic Si Coupe

CivicX_Si_VTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2015 Lexus RC350
Country flag
Looking to sell my Greddy Supreme SP exhaust. I had this installed on my 2017 Civic Si COUPE which I recently sold. I sold my car with only 16k miles which means I had this upgrade on for even less miles. Greddy Exhaust is used and as pictured. Still in one piece as I did not find a need to take it apart and did not want to unnecessarily loosen bolts degrading integrity. If needed I can take apart. Hoping for local pick up on this item, do not want to ship. Please keep in mind for the exhaust, the 3 bolts and gasket to attach exhaust to downpipe/manifold are NOT included as I needed them to reinstall the stock exhaust. I'm sure these are easy to find. I am located in the Houston area and would prefer a local pick up for item and cash would be great. I can do paypal. $500 for exhaust. If you need more pics let me know.

$500
Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy Supreme SP for sale! Civic Si Coupe img_5082-jpg-

Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy Supreme SP for sale! Civic Si Coupe img_5081-jpg-

Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy Supreme SP for sale! Civic Si Coupe img_5083-jpg-