Greddy supreme SP Exhaust hatchback or SI?

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i Have a very good feeling its for the Si. i just want to make sure before i purchase it for my hatchback if it is its a deal if it aint nah. Can someone confirm my suspicions its for the si and not the hatchback i greatly appreciate it.

Edit: its the Black exhaust seller claims it will fit both si and hatchback
all i know both models have separate exhaust that fit their own models i have never heard it fit both.

Honda Civic 10th gen Greddy supreme SP Exhaust hatchback or SI? 5f9eccd9ef274c26a36e4fd6af80db69
Sponsored

Last edited:

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 things. I can tell you the hanger mounts are in the wrong spot near the tips. The top one in your pic is a hatch exhaust. You can see the exhaust hangers are much wider in the rear. #2... it appears to be for an Si sedan, which means it's about 5" too long for your hatch. It could fit but would require several significant modifications by a professional welder. The seller saying it will bolt right into a hatch is incorrect.

OP
OP
Bootleg Bill

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 things. I can tell you the hanger mounts are in the wrong spot near the tips. The top one in your pic is a hatch exhaust. You can see the exhaust hangers are much wider in the rear. #2... it appears to be for an Si sedan, which means it's about 5" too long for your hatch. It could fit but would require several significant modifications by a professional welder. The seller saying it will bolt right into a hatch is incorrect.
Thank you for the reply guess it was too good of a deal to get but i had my suspicions thank you again for clarifying my concerns!
Sponsored