1.5T Greddy SP Exhaust Modification for non-Sport Hatches?

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Has anyone ever modified the Greddy SP exhaust to fit their non-Sport hatches? If so, is it relatively easy? I love the sound of this specific exhaust, but unfortunately, I've got an EX hatch.
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
I think you might have a problem with the body of the exhaust since the protrusion underneath for the spare tire is there.

OP
OP
FK7_Dylan

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I think you might have a problem with the body of the exhaust since the protrusion underneath for the spare tire is there.
Yeah, looks like my only options are to go with something like the ProDrager or go custom. Just wanted to see if anyone has ever done this!

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
You technically could do it, just modify the hangers, but you risk scrapping the ground with it.

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport CVT
Country flag
Has anyone ever modified the Greddy SP exhaust to fit their non-Sport hatches? If so, is it relatively easy? I love the sound of this specific exhaust, but unfortunately, I've got an EX hatch.
Look up Ryuta_fk7 on IG. It looks to me like he just pulled the center bumper section off and ran a sport exhaust. He probably had to modify the hangers. But worth looking into because his car looks badass
Sponsored