Monstar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.monstarind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R FK8R
Country flag
Good review. I know Greddy isn't the most affordable exhaust system on the market because of their outstanding rep and longevity in the industry but they have always been some of the best products out.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Good review. I know Greddy isn't the most affordable exhaust system on the market because of their outstanding rep and longevity in the industry but they have always been some of the best products out.
Are the Greddy systems on the cheaper end of the FK8 exhaust spectrum though? Most of them are right around that 1k price point.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
I have this exhaust with the full 3in midpipe upgrade and I LOVE IT!!!

monstarind

Monstar Industries
First Name
Monstar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.monstarind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R FK8R
Country flag
Are the Greddy systems on the cheaper end of the FK8 exhaust spectrum though? Most of them are right around that 1k price point.
I actually have the Spectrum Elite in stock. It is about that much and honestly I love it no matter the price tag. It is one of those product lines that people still by because the brand itself represents history and quality.

If anyone wants one, let me know and we would be more than happy to get you a great price on one.