nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
Exactly what the title suggests. It seems the consensus is that this is the one of the best aftermarket exhaust systems for the sport hatchback.. what would be required to fit the Greddy exhaust to my non-sport hatchback?
  • Sport or Type R Replica Rear Diffuser?
  • Any modification required with spare tire?
  • Anything else?

Thanks!
Sponsored

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Exactly what the title suggests. It seems the consensus is that this is the one of the best aftermarket exhaust systems for the sport hatchback.. what would be required to fit the Greddy exhaust to my non-sport hatchback?
  • Sport or Type R Replica Rear Diffuser?
  • Any modification required with spare tire?
  • Anything else?

Thanks!
Hangers will need to be modified as you don't have the same exhaust hanger points.

OP
OP
nrchaytor

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I believe the non-sport hatchbacks have a deeper trunk tray, so there might be some modification required. Better grab the mallet, lmao.
Hmm not sure it's worth it.. I wish someone (other than Thailand-based companies) would make a center exhaust for the non-sport hatchback.. so many of us on this forum have expressed interest in this

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm not sure it's worth it.. I wish someone (other than Thailand-based companies) would make a center exhaust for the non-sport hatchback.. so many of us on this forum are looking for one
Unfortunately, the non-sport hatches weren't made for that, so naturally there will be little to no aftermarket support.

OP
OP
nrchaytor

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Unfortunately, the non-sport hatches weren't made for that, so naturally there will be little to no aftermarket support.
ProDrager makes a fantastic looking exhaust, but it's quite expensive and the communication with them is difficult.. if only there was something readily available here in North America

Beaudixon2019

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
TBH most of the "upgrades" are all cosmetic. most people i've talked to and read want a middle ground between sport and EX, same engine i wouldn't say the non sport were not meant for "sport things" for me better ride was a must. the sport speakers were terrible and inside not even close to ex i knew it would be easier getting sport upgrades compared to installing better sound, center console, etc. but just my opinion.
Sponsored

Reactions: JJJ