Great deal on an Ultra Racing strut bar

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
I’ve had my strut brace on for about a year now and it performs just as well as it did day 1. I even went and bought all of the other braces they have available. I just placed my order for the last 3 I don’t have. Use code CIVICX for 20% off.

Honda Civic 10th gen Great deal on an Ultra Racing strut bar CCC5F4A8-CCC6-404C-B9BB-6DFC299357DC
Sponsored

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
I’ve had my strut brace on for about a year now and it performs just as well as it did day 1. I even went and bought all of the other braces they have available. I just placed my order for the last 3 I don’t have. Use code CIVICX for 20% off.

CCC5F4A8-CCC6-404C-B9BB-6DFC299357DC.png
Will all these part's make a noticeable difference? Ive got the front UR front strutbar and twisty roads and on ramps make it so fun to drive

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
Will all these part's make a noticeable difference? Ive got the front UR front strutbar and twisty roads and on ramps make it so fun to drive
The two additional braces I have, the 4 point trunk brace, and the 2 point “power” brace which attaches to the front of the subframe, made a significant difference. The most noticeable improvement is a reduction in body roll, more control through corners, better rotation, quicker recovery after fast transitions, and improved steering.

Another interesting side effect of these braces is that my trim pieces don’t rattle anymore, but bumps in the road are more noticeable.

From what I’ve observed, the FC chassis stands to benefit the most from stiffening in the rear, since there isn’t as much reinforcement and the metal is very thin.

I’ll know more after I’ve tested the other braces. And I’ll admit, I was extremely skeptical about these braces and I thought they would do nothing but add weight. I can now say that I was wrong.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've mentioned this before but I had UR bars on a previous car before I bought this Honda and they are excellent and really transform the feel of the car. They certainly give you a more confident feel when driving the car near the limit.

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

CCC5F4A8-CCC6-404C-B9BB-6DFC299357DC.png
im contemplating on getting more parts as well. do you know if these will fit the Si coupe?

DarkLight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic-2016 LX 6MT
Country flag
im contemplating on getting more parts as well. do you know if these will fit the Si coupe?
Everything will fit with the exception of the 4 point trunk brace. Fitment is not confirmed for that brace on the website.

If I had a coupe si, I would only get the strut brace, rear lower, and middle lower. The Si subframe has more reinforcement than the lower trims and you can use the CTR brace as well, so the UR subframe brace would be redundant IMO.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
As long as you torqued it up, (40lb ft) it isn't going anywhere. For peace of mind just check the torque on the bolts every so often. I know it looks funky but it's fine.
So, yours looks "funky" as Dying2Live as well?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Was even better the other day with the 15% off everything Ebay deal.
Sponsored