SGP-FK7

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Anybody got any ideas if 18x9.5+22 will clear the Genesis Brembos without any issues or needing spacers? I know most people run 18x9.5+38, and those still need a 10mm spacer if they run Genesis Brembos. Thanks
Sponsored

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
Anybody got any ideas if 18x9.5+22 will clear the Genesis Brembos without any issues or needing spacers? I know most people run 18x9.5+38, and those still need a 10mm spacer if they run Genesis Brembos. Thanks
Those will most likely clear with no issues. The Gram Lights 57 DR 18x9.5", 38mm, clear the Subaru Sti Brembo's easily. However, it is only because the Sti brake rotors are quite a bit larger than the ones that are used for that pieced together Genesis Brembo package, therefore, pushing the calipers outward under the higher arched section of the 57DR's spokes. I stayed away from the Genesis kit because the brake rotors weren't much larger than stock, didn't seem worth it. I purchased the 27WON kit, and will be installing it as soon as our "snow- maggedon" subsides here.?
Honda Civic 10th gen Gramlights 57DR on Genesis Brembo Calipers IMG_20210215_085943477

Last edited:

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
They should clear with that offset, however that low an offset poses another challenge which is the wheel poking out from the fender line about 10mm. Depending on your suspension and tire setup, you'll have rub.

General rule for BBK clearance is to have less concave wheels. We also have the Gen Coupe BBK on my Blue Si, and after testing various wheels it's always less concavity = more clearance

OP
OP
SGP-FK7

SGP-FK7

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
They should clear with that offset, however that low an offset poses another challenge which is the wheel poking out from the fender line about 10mm. Depending on your suspension and tire setup, you'll have rub.

General rule for BBK clearance is to have less concave wheels. We also have the Gen Coupe BBK on my Blue Si, and after testing various wheels it's always less concavity = more clearance
@Unity Performance
Right now, I'm on Eibach Prokit, will I rub if I run 235 tires?
Sponsored