First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone else graduate around now? I went to my high school graduation and showed up pretty early so I got some pics. Been wanting a parking garage picture but never had the chance so I took advantage of it and got a few. Only one turned out decent tho cuz the lighting was weird.

Honda Civic 10th gen Graduated today!! 10734A34-D604-4AC6-8DFD-C276C3B86638
Sponsored

FC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Anyone else graduate around now? I went to my high school graduation and showed up pretty early so I got some pics. Been wanting a parking garage picture but never had the chance so I took advantage of it and got a few. Only one turned out decent tho cuz the lighting was weird.

10734A34-D604-4AC6-8DFD-C276C3B86638.jpeg
Congratulations! Now on to more life! ?

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Congratulations! I wish you well on continuing your education and/or future career!

I went back to college and completed my associates last month.

DustinCreed

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Country flag
Congrats! I also just graduated. I actually managed to work almost full time hours, get amazing grades, manage a pretty active social life, and personal life. The only thing I hated so much was writing essays. I was always looking for an opportunity to find someone who can write my essay for me.

chrisspeedy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Cool shot that you have here! I like the car angle, your Civic looks so clean that it creates a reflection of its surrounding.
I am not a fan of black wheels but it looks great on your car. I think I have seen a similar model on 4WheelOnline before.

Last edited:

Florence T. Jones

First Name
Florence T. Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4
Country flag
That's cool! My congratulations. Did you graduate your school without struggles? I remember writing essays was a challenging part for me till I read edubirdie review that helped me find a professional help. I could combine work and study without missing deadlines at my high school that reduce level of stress. Moreover, I see how experts write good content and I could learn from it. So , that no nightmares with writing any longer.
Sponsored