Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone else have problems with the OEM GPS acting up and giving a bad gps signal?
My gps worked perfectly up until a few weeks ago.When riding the gps signal is aprox. 100meters to the right of where i am.
Which results my gps constantly saying to take another route or turn around and so on.
A mechanic from Honda that i know said there where a lot of problems with the gps on the 10th gen civics .
And they sometimes replaced the antenne and put it in another location to solve the problem.
Sponsored

rpereira

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport+ EUDM
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I mainly use Google Maps with Apple CarPlay, but used the OEM gps twice and never had issues

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When riding the gps signal is aprox. 100meters to the right of where i am.
Which results my gps constantly saying to take another route or turn around and so on.
Oh yes, I know that problem very well. I have experienced that plenty of times. It works most of the times but then all of a sudden, it's like you said.

Does anyone else have problems with the OEM GPS acting up and giving a bad gps signal?
So yes I'm having problems with the GPS signal from time to time. I'm not a big fan of that outdated OEM navigation system by Garmin, so I use Android Auto to navigate with Waze and Google Maps.
Sponsored