• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
How's the ease of cleaning these? I worried that the "weave" will trap dirt and salt where I live.
Easy to clean! The "weave" isn't an issue. It's molded. You can vacuum up lose dirt and wipe them down, and if needed a soft "stiff" brush for anything thats stubborn. I feel you could even pull them out and hose them down if needed.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
they came in today, faint smell, nothing horrid.. the rear mats were folded up WONKY but after a moment laying out the creases released and looked fine* after.. got them installed.. the Fronts were easy, the back needed some finessing but fit like a glove!

have photos of the unboxing, how they come, and the install as well as how to get the back in and looking seamless with the back seat if anyone is interested
Interested, and thanks for your other reply. Would you mind doing a really close zoom in on the material?