Got this offer for ex-t sedan with honda sensing. What do you think?

tvocivic

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-T
Country flag
Seems pretty good, I got my 16 Civic EXT for $19200 back in July 2016 and it was about the lowest I had seen on the 2016's....a few hundred dollars more isn't too bad....my only wish going back for me, I wish I bought the EXL with sensing....but hard to justify upgrading
That’s a great deal you got! Damn! Did you get any little add ons (like mud guards, wheel locks, etc...) for that price? Or just the car itself? I am actually good with the ex-t as it fits my budget and has all the knick knacks I want. I wasnt really looking for leather because i have a 16 camry XLE, and it’s hot during summer and cold during winter. Heated seats takes a while to warm up. I actually like the materials civic seats are made out of.
Sponsored

carlson03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 EXL Pilot AWD Sensing
That’s a great deal you got! Damn! Did you get any little add ons (like mud guards, wheel locks, etc...) for that price? Or just the car itself? I am actually good with the ex-t as it fits my budget and has all the knick knacks I want. I wasnt really looking for leather because i have a 16 camry XLE, and it’s hot during summer and cold during winter. Heated seats takes a while to warm up. I actually like the materials civic seats are made out of.
umm, I had to pay $199 for mud flaps....I wasn't going to push it much because of the price and they were insisting on me buying them....When I got the quote from them, I went to the dealer I bought our CRV thru and they were $1500 higher, guy told me to go buy that one, he said no idea how they were selling it that low....I got lucky, I was going to Columbus to actually buy a used Accord, but decided to go down to that dealer. I was told there was a new EX-T in the cosmic blue, but it was on hold....when I went down to get my trade in appraised, a different salesman said, "your here first, and there isn't a hold tag on it"....so I bought it, got in it to drive it, think it had 4 miles on it. What's also great is they gave me about $1200 more than my car was worth on trade in according to KBB. I held firm on that and told them I was going to go look at that Accord, they finally agreed. All in all I was happy with the purchase except the finance guy kept telling me how many things can break and how I should buy the warranty, told me over and over its not smart to not buy it....I told him, "I am having second thoughts on buying a Honda since you are promoting they will break"....he shut up fast :)
Honestly, if I got the same awesome price on an Accord I would probably upgrade, but I am very happy with my civic

nuowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
I went to the dealer I bought our CRV thru and they were $1500 higher, guy told me to go buy that one...
I've heard that, too. From a proven, successful salesman that didn't want to waste his time or mine. Based on prior dealings, I believed that guy. I think a lazy salesman might say the same thing.

vikz99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX, 2015 Honda Pilot EX-L, 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo
Country flag
you can get that price or even better in Canadian pricing

carlson03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 EXL Pilot AWD Sensing
I've heard that, too. From a proven, successful salesman that didn't want to waste his time or mine. Based on prior dealings, I believed that guy. I think a lazy salesman might say the same thing.
Yeah, I don't think he was lazy, I think he just didn't want to waste time.

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got my ex-l otd with sideskirts and front and rear underbody spoilers, highwall all season mats and cargo trunk tray for slightly under 24k. I figured not a steal but a decent/fair price. With Apple Play I get my Navi free so I didn’t want to pay extra for navigation and the sensing kinda drives me nuts as traffic is busy here 24/7 and it never shuts up. So I just went ex-l as I wanted leather seats as I have a car living Doberman -oh I got the oem back seat covers incl also. I’m in Virginia Beach.

Last edited:

chestypuller

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
man you guys and your great prices, i feel like we are being taken to the cleaners for 24470 out the door for a ext thats comming in.
Sponsored