Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I get this odd sort of buzzing sound when I lightly press the gas pedal. Only happens once in a while. Anyone else?
Sponsored

Bannon

First Name
Bannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Yikes! I will make appointment for this check tomorrow morning. A couple of months ago, I nearly have a set of BBK installed but the big caliper was in contact with the spoke of my rims so I opted out. Maybe that mechanic didn't reinstall the front brake disc back properly.

Now I hope this is the problem which might solved another strange issue I have. My car have this very weird feel at higher speed. The car have this very subtle slide/move to the left or right side when driving straight on flat road. Sometimes I have to steer correct it. Can't wait to get it for a check up now. Thanks for sharing!

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
my new Si has buzzes all over the place, is it even worth taking it to the dealer and complaining? I have first oil change coming up.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
No, it seems to be coming from more to the left but you know how sound travels. It happens fairly infrequently. It's odd.

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
No, if seems to be coming from more to the left but you know how sound travels. It happens fairly infrequently. It's odd.
I have a buzzing sound from the left of the screen sounds like the vent, you can hear it more when it's hot outside.

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
I get this odd sort of buzzing sound when I lightly press the gas pedal. Only happens once in a while. Anyone else?
Yea, I have something like that from low RPMs. The annoying part is its really intermittent.

Yoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX MT
Country flag
My annoying rattle was a loose screw on the right front factory mud flap.
Sponsored