mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
May have just been bad timing with all this and someone stole your card info from a gas pump. I've had this happen several times and it always turned out to be a gas pump thief. I haven't heard anything crazy like this happen with Ikon.
Sponsored

OP
OP
danfg2

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
May have just been bad timing with all this and someone stole your card info from a gas pump. I've had this happen several times and it always turned out to be a gas pump thief. I haven't heard anything crazy like this happen with Ikon.
Yea maybe...but like I said it's never happened to me before in my life and all of a sudden I order this lip and get scammed...plus they have yet to respond to the email where I called them out on it...that's suspicious

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Thankfully you used a CC. I used to be a fraud analyst and it’s true that cards normally get skimmed at gas stations, but certain merchants are shady or better yet, employees misuse client information.

SAKE BOMB

First Name
Ralphi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Ikon Motorsports, what can I say. Ohhh, stay far away from them. I had a bad experience with them back in 2014. I purchased window vent visors for an 2014 Mazda 3. Upon receiving drivers side windows didn’t line up, and the passenger side front window one was cracked. They offered me $15?!?!?! Stay away!!!! I’m shocked so many on this forum trust them.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love my Ikon spoiler. I bought it through Walmart.com though. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I know what a pain it is, as our CC's have been "hacked" several times throughout the years with Steam charges, airline charges, online shopping charges, etc. The worst part is when you have that CC tied to autopay your accounts and have to update all that info. Ugh.

TranceFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
I bought my type r grill replica from them from ebay. It came super scratched straight out of the box. They offered a partial refund and for me to keep it. I told them I'm local and can come by and swap it for another that's not scratched. Showed up to their warehouse and changed it out. Still had fitment issues on the grill after all haha

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
So I posted last week about how Ikon Motorsports had 30 lips in stock and I ended up purchasing one like an idiot and not doing my research. Well yesterday I get a notification from my bank that there was a purchase for $744 on the Steam game store. I believe it was them because someone on the Facebook group also seaid that someone from Ikon also stole their credit card number and used it to buy stuff with. Luckily I quickly contacted Steam and filed a complaint about unauthorized charges and they refunded me the $744 today. It's funny because I emailed them asking for an update about my lip and they replied and gave me a tracking number. I then emailed them about the unauthorized charge on my card and haven't heard anything back about that. Shady company and shady business practices. Lesson learned.
So tonight I bought a few things and card got declined called up bank and said my card got flagged after i had made a purchase from ikon motorsports. i didn't think anything of it but i saw your post a few weeks ago. i received my side skirts from ikon but i know for a fact i'll never deal with them again. they are shady!

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
Sometimes when i sign up for stuff, i use the business' name as middle initials. If it pops up, i can guess the leak

xile6

First Name
jermaul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si, 05 scion tc turbo , 98 honda civic turbo
Country flag
Always use paypal.
Never just out your numbers in a site.

I normally wont buy from a place unless they take paypal. It just makes things better and easier to not get scammed

OP
OP
danfg2

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So tonight I bought a few things and card got declined called up bank and said my card got flagged after i had made a purchase from ikon motorsports. i didn't think anything of it but i saw your post a few weeks ago. i received my side skirts from ikon but i know for a fact i'll never deal with them again. they are shady!
Yep that's exactly what I'm talking about. And they never replied to my email when I called them out on it. Super shady business.
Sponsored