Mrparis

First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
so I got a black 2018 si coupe... so far its solid and it has to many features..

My story goes I wanted something good on gas.. I was gonna get a rav4 2016
but the mpg i didnt like.. I was coming from a 2008 scion xb which i drove it for 10yrs and 300k miles
it was just falling apart to much to keep it.. so I looked at a lexus ct200 hybrid
Nice car but poker slow.. so I kept looking around saw the SI.. like the styling.,. I had a 2003 si the egg shell one.. it was a good car but i traded it for a accord coupe v6.. so I test drove a 2018 civic si coupe in white..
and was really impressed with the pick up and cool features.. so I Poked around on here to see mpg.. and was shocked that you guys got around 41 mpg? thats the same as the hybrid lexus.. but you have better pick up
I waited 20 years for a car like this... its more than I wanted to spend but YOLO.

the only thing that gets on my nerves is the shift knob in the summer heat... it should of been all leather not metal
Sponsored

ToastedSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
hey congrats! the hot shifter can easily be solved with aftermarket. After one hot summer, I went straight to ebay and got a replacement.
enjoy the car. and buy hondata/ktuner to rid of rev hang.

turbo dragon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SI X
Country flag
congrats on the new car. I too suffer from the hot shift knob but I really like the feel and look of it. I feel like one day I'll get in and put my hand on it with out thinking and have a 6spd shift pattern branded to my palm lol.

LickwidApex

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Welcome. I don't know who's been getting 41mpg in the Si but its better than a lot of sporty cars on the road. I swapped the shift knob quickly. Rasceng makes a great replacement. Weighted, lots of color options and finishes.

Xrisxrossn76

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
so I got a black 2018 si coupe... so far its solid and it has to many features..

My story goes I wanted something good on gas.. I was gonna get a rav4 2016
but the mpg i didnt like.. I was coming from a 2008 scion xb which i drove it for 10yrs and 300k miles
it was just falling apart to much to keep it.. so I looked at a lexus ct200 hybrid
Nice car but poker slow.. so I kept looking around saw the SI.. like the styling.,. I had a 2003 si the egg shell one.. it was a good car but i traded it for a accord coupe v6.. so I test drove a 2018 civic si coupe in white..
and was really impressed with the pick up and cool features.. so I Poked around on here to see mpg.. and was shocked that you guys got around 41 mpg? thats the same as the hybrid lexus.. but you have better pick up
I waited 20 years for a car like this... its more than I wanted to spend but YOLO.

the only thing that gets on my nerves is the shift knob in the summer heat... it should of been all leather not metal
Congrats on your new si! I live in Vegas and I cover my shift knob but its still gets hot..lol

Xrisxrossn76

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
Welcome. I don't know who's been getting 41mpg in the Si but its better than a lot of sporty cars on the road. I swapped the shift knob quickly. Rasceng makes a great replacement. Weighted, lots of color options and finishes.
Yah, I like to know that as well..lol. I had my SI for 1 month so far and I'm doing 28.7 with some highway miles.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Lol..love it!!
I appreciate that a "Cute Fishy" might not be acceptable to some of the "Macho Young Men" on here, but any (Honda "R" RED) Microfiber cloth, made into a cover, would work almost as well, (but not have as much Character !!)

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
black coupes are sexy

those 02-03 si "eggs" were the very definition of not sexy. lmao i still dont know wut the fuck honda was thinking when they designed that mini van looking monstrosity

Chief 08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
black coupes are sexy

those 02-03 si "eggs" were the very definition of not sexy. lmao i still dont know wut the fuck honda was thinking when they designed that mini van looking monstrosity
I couldn't have said it any better.
Sponsored