got my license plate stolen

gkpar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX 2016
Hi, as of this morning I noticed my rear plates missing on my civic. Honestly had no idea or how long because I normally reverse park so it could've been for the past two weeks who knows. I called and made a police report, just gotta go to DMV to get new ones and pay a fee. Just curious, I tried googling some products for anti theft but most of the products seem to have some sort gimmick. Any recommendations out there? Also I don't know why they solo'd me out you can obviously see the car next to mine still has theirs. I'm thinking it was a friendly neighbor....

17855593_10211093333881082_5402159538088460951_o.jpg
I could have been stolen for stickers. I have had a sticker cleanly stolen off my back plate. I learnt a trick after that. Every time I stick a new sticker, I run a utility knife deep through it (almost all the way to the metal of the plate) making a grid like pattern. This would prevent the sticker from being taken off in one piece. The sucker will just move on to the next car.

OP
OP
aegeanbluecivic

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Okay so I greatly appreciate the feedback guys. I went ahead and got two different head shaped screws for the top and bottom. Put the front plate into the back so less likely to get pulled over and if I do they can run the plate and see I made a police report. I'll go ahead and cut up the next sticker I get from the dmv. The responding officer said it happens all the time in california.
Sponsored