Got my first 10th Gen 2019 Civic Si Pearl White

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
Hi everyone I just joined a few days ago and I figured I would post, why not right? I just purchased my Civic 5-31-19, with 70 miles on her, (must have been test driven or sold to a area dealer). It is very interesting I was talking to one of my co-workers yesterday and I discovered I have actually owned (3) Civic Si's all 10 years apart now, 1999 Civic Si EBP, 2009 Civic Si Crystal Black Pearl, and now a 2019 Civic Si Platinum White. I thought it was interesting, so I shared. Since i enjoy documenting most of my cars I have kept track and I am on car 44 now, which sure seems unreal, but has been gratifying over the years to share experiences on the forums with all makes and models, from S2000's to Evo's.

The Si so far has about 1500 miles on her and drives pretty well. I plan on keeping it as my daily since I always enjoy having a nice reliable car all year! I added HFP red floor mats today, I am pretty happy with them, they add a elegant finish to the interior and of course are not made out of the lower quality material the stock mats are made with.

I do plan on adding some small mods to the car, nothing really too performance based, (until the warranty is over). I really do believe the car could use about 250-270 (crank hp), it sure would make it a lot peppier. Maybe one day right?

My current fun (toy) car I have is a 2007 S2000 Luguna Blue Pearl. I purchased this from the original owner, which makes it that much more special. I decided since I have had a lot of different makes and models, none being a V8, I would swap a LS1 into the car. So after 6 months of work and purchasing a running Pontiac GTO, I have a fully swapped well manicured S2000 with a V8/T56. All work was performed by me including the wiring, (that took the longest), but it starts up quicker then a 2019 vehicle :]

I do have a question though - if anyone has an idea where I can purchase a 2019 Civic Si OEM HONDA wiring manual that would be great! Not sure if it is released or prior years are similar, but I always like having all the information.

Anyhow, enough about me, I am glad I was able to join this forum and I hope I can help contribute here and gain some good conversation.

Cheers

EWG

Honda Civic 10th gen Got my first 10th Gen 2019 Civic Si Pearl White b55z5y

Honda Civic 10th gen Got my first 10th Gen 2019 Civic Si Pearl White v4m2jd

Honda Civic 10th gen Got my first 10th Gen 2019 Civic Si Pearl White 2evais8

Honda Civic 10th gen Got my first 10th Gen 2019 Civic Si Pearl White 2sb8we

Honda Civic 10th gen Got my first 10th Gen 2019 Civic Si Pearl White 28we36a

Last edited:

H3llsp4wn707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrx
Country flag
Congrats on the car! Also, you can't rate your cars horsepower at the flywheel anymore unless you plan on taking your motor out ;) Horsepower is rated at the wheels. Enjoy your Si, cheers!! That is one crazy s2000 lol Nice work man! have you taken it to the track?

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
Congrats on the car! Also, you can't rate your cars horsepower at the flywheel anymore unless you plan on taking your motor out ;) Horsepower is rated at the wheels. Enjoy your Si, cheers!! That is one crazy s2000 lol Nice work man! have you taken it to the track?

Thank you - I just say at the crank because I know for now I won't be putting that at the wheels ;) - should have added crank hp ~

H3llsp4wn707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrx
Country flag
Thank you - I just say at the crank because I know for now I won't be putting that at the wheels ;) - should have added crank hp ~
Im just being too technical carry on :) Been having a hard time choosing a color, white looks really great!

69L46Vert

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI Coupe, 2003 Civic DX, 1977 CJ5, 1969 Corvette, 1954 GMC 100, 2018 Toyota 4Runner, 1965 Volkswagen Beetle
Country flag
Wow, Great job on the S2K. And congrats on your new SI.

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
Congratulations on the new car! Your first appearance modification, since you want to hold out on performance is either tints or a better shift knob on the low end. If you want to go high end budget, Get the car paint protection like ceramic coating or Xpel.
Yes! I will most likely get some Xpel, ceramic coating may be an option to, we will see!

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
Wow, Great job on the S2K. And congrats on your new SI.
Thank you - it was a fun project over the winter! - thank you, I love white.

mks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TLX
Country flag
The car looks fantastic, always wanted the SI when I was younger, somedays I miss the manual.

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s a beautiful ride!

Blitted_Master

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe (SOLD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have any videos of the S2K in action? That's an awesome swap. I used to have an 06 GTO prior to getting my Si.

OP
OP
Xcelent

Xcelent

Biter's Garage EST. 2018
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si 4-dr
Country flag
Do you have any videos of the S2K in action? That's an awesome swap. I used to have an 06 GTO prior to getting my Si.
I do not really have any! I never thought of making many videos. I should though :D
Sponsored