BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
uhh... if you dont want to race some1 trying to provoke you then you simply just dont race them.

i was provoked just today by a guy in a modded wrx on the highway. it was an older wrx maybe ~3 years old, i dont really know. 60 mph 3rd to 4th gear pull. long story short, i didnt win.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
whenever som1 provokes me to race i get impulsive and often cant resist...even if i know theyre in a faster car. a lot of times i just do it to see how much slower my si is than whatever it is theyre driving.

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
whenever som1 provokes me to race i get impulsive and often cant resist...even if i know theyre in a faster car. a lot of times i just do it to see how much slower my si is than whatever it is theyre driving.
Lol same, mine was against a M5

Jaiskai

First Name
Kostas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (Sedan)
Country flag
I'm constantly getting attention from $40k-$70k cars that keep trying to test me but I ignore them. I feel like a lot of them do it just to beat an Si and boost their ego a little even though their car is worth 2 to 3 times as much. Had a jerk in a Bentley keep speeding up and slowing down next to me, I just ignored him lol

Blindeye_03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR - White
Country flag
I attract all the road ragers yelling at me for one reason or another even though I am driving with the flow of traffic. Havent encountered anyone trying to race me, even if I did I would ignore them. Im in my 30s, the last thing I need is to go to jail.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I attract all the road ragers yelling at me for one reason or another even though I am driving with the flow of traffic. Havent encountered anyone trying to race me, even if I did I would ignore them. Im in my 30s, the last thing I need is to go to jail.
i get road ragers to who follow close behind me, get pissed if i pass them because theyre fucking driving slow, etc... its usually trashy ppl.

its like why the fuck do u care that im passing your slow stupid ass? would you feel better if you held me up behind you?

god i cant stand those annoying motherfuckers.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
1; how do you politely decline to race some riced up family car that has just challenged you to a race?

2; why does this only happen when my wife and 2 150lbs teenagers are in the car?
1; how do you politely decline to race some riced up family car that has just challenged you to a race?

ANSWER: FLASH A TOY police badge and shake your head NO at them -- guaranteed to keep them behind you, how ever slow you choose drive :rofl:

------------------

I always WIN, because I will not be baited into a race.

I am content to know in my own mind that I will win, so whats the point .. I have nothing I need to prove .. added to which, the sure way to piss off those that think they want to race you, is to ignore them :drive:

I find it a constant source of amusement to watch those idiots they weave in and out of lanes, trying to get past everyone, only to have everyone catch back up with them a the next light !!!

If I was a Cop, I could issue so many tickets :bat:

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I haven’t encountered any racers as yet. If I do, I’d probably not do it. I’m not interested in drag races. I got the Si for its handling and cornering prowess...and those amazing armrests!

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
I haven’t encountered any racers as yet. If I do, I’d probably not do it. I’m not interested in drag races. I got the Si for its handling and cornering prowess...and those amazing armrests!
Got challenged by a 2018 bmw 340 after all was done he asked me to pull over because he couldn't believe how quick my si was. It felt amazing to have a guy that owns a over $50K car give a complement to a guy that owns a $23k+mods.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I had a guy in a Mustang wanting to play with me today, but I declined.

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Happens often to me by BMW, Mustang and C class Benz. If I am at light I’ll be sure to rev it and make it seem like I’m going to race...then I just drive normal, while the other guy launches their car and looks like a jackass. Like another poster said, it’s a canyon carver with awesome armrests lol

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Yeah this car gets a lot of admiration and respect from a different crowd who know little about Hondas. A previous Acura owner and now long time Mercedes owner with no knowledge of Honda cars guessed my Si cost US40k. That could be one reason many German etc cars wanna race the Si

SoCalCivicSI

Car Addict
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
South Carolina Near Spartanburg, formally So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic SI, 2006 2.4 5 Speed EX Accord Sedan, 1973 Ford Ranchero 500, 351 C with 73 Boss 351 block and internals, Holley 750, Edelbrock manifold
Country flag
i get road ragers to who follow close behind me, get pissed if i pass them because theyre fucking driving slow, etc... its usually trashy ppl.

its like why the fuck do u care that im passing your slow stupid ass? would you feel better if you held me up behind you?

god i cant stand those annoying motherfuckers.
How about people that pull in front of you..........and then slow down!!
Sponsored