Got alignment but car still pulls to the left

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Keep in mind the gauge cluster is tilted to the left off-axis. It's normal the wheel doesn't line up with it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Si Ibs

Si Ibs

First Name
Ibram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Si
Country flag
Hi guys I switched my wheels and that sorta did the trick for me, it’s off center by a little. I got an alignment and it helped for a little bit I think the problems are with my tires, maybe I can get them rebalanced or inspected.
I also have my alignment sheet if anyone knows the factory specs or can help with that. Cheers

chattanoogaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stinger
Country flag
Hi guys I switched my wheels and that sorta did the trick for me, it’s off center by a little. I got an alignment and it helped for a little bit I think the problems are with my tires, maybe I can get them rebalanced or inspected.
I also have my alignment sheet if anyone knows the factory specs or can help with that. Cheers
Upload the print out so we can have a look. The OEM specs are posted on the forum for comparison, but your printout should have those as well.

TheCanadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
I’ve also found the CTR is pretty sensitive to roads. The steering is very tight with little dead zone so I find myself doing corrections often versus regular cars and SUVs.

Anyone else agree ?

OP
OP
Si Ibs

Si Ibs

First Name
Ibram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Si
Country flag
its very suble but i have to hold it to the right for it to stay straight. Its enough to drive you crazy though . Heres the sheet hope you can see if Im right or wrong.

Attachments

chattanoogaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stinger
Country flag
its very suble but i have to hold it to the right for it to stay straight. Its enough to drive you crazy though . Heres the sheet hope you can see if Im right or wrong.
Just realized you have an SI and not Type R, not that it matters but it makes more sense as to why more people are not replying on here.

Before and after readings you posted look dead on to me and are within the norms. How is the wheel placement? Dead on center? Any irregular tire wear? Your before toe measurements were certainly off, that should have made a big difference after correction.

I owned a 2018 si for about 10 months, it never pulled on me one bit on flat roads.

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
I Had a similar issue. Got an alignment done and everything's straight but still pulled. When I changed my tires it drove perfectly straight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Si Ibs

Si Ibs

First Name
Ibram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Si
Country flag
Just realized you have an SI and not Type R, not that it matters but it makes more sense as to why more people are not replying on here.

Before and after readings you posted look dead on to me and are within the norms. How is the wheel placement? Dead on center? Any irregular tire wear? Your before toe measurements were certainly off, that should have made a big difference after correction.

I owned a 2018 si for about 10 months, it never pulled on me one bit on flat roads.
Ill try to change my tires and hopefully that will fix the issue, and I will also ask to inspect rims, and if the tires are good ill just ask to balance them once more.

Thank you guys!

OP
OP
Si Ibs

Si Ibs

First Name
Ibram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Si
Country flag
UPDATE:
A couple years later, however the issue was a bent rim at the time.
Thank you for the support.
Sponsored