Kasualties

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic
Country flag
So every time the main window is rolled down I can feel the door panel move outwards, and when rolled up it goes back in. If you put your hand over the window controls, locks, speaker, ect you can feel outside air
Is this a problem I should worry about or is it most likely not a big issue?
Sponsored

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Here you go:
https://9thcivic.com/forum/

Member since we bought our '12 Si.
Sort of out of the topic of this thread, but i’ve been curious about asking someone who might know. Why did Honda change the styling of the 9th gen sedan after 2012? Was it a total dud in the sales figures for that year?

I’ve heard jabs and jokes about how the 9th gen styling was not popular when it came out, but haven’t come across anything about Honda doing an emergency styling tweak after the 2012 model year.

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sort of out of the topic of this thread, but i’ve been curious about asking someone who might know. Why did Honda change the styling of the 9th gen sedan after 2012? Was it a total dud in the sales figures for that year?

I’ve heard jabs and jokes about how the 9th gen styling was not popular when it came out, but haven’t come across anything about Honda doing an emergency styling tweak after the 2012 model year.
Reviews overall were generally lackluster for the pre-facelift of the 9th Gen. I remember seeing reports of a very cheap interior, awful road noise, rattles and much more. The driving dynamics also suffered greatly. Overall it was just a very bad design.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Most comments concerned the lower model versions of the Civic sedan - LX & EX - the Si got "rave reviews" for it's content, choice of 2.4 L motor, and its handling. It was a recommended model by a number of reviewers including CR (who rarely recommend a new version of anything). We're happy as our '12 Si is ageing gracefully.
Sponsored