Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Does any one on here have a recommended video editing program for Windows? I just got a GoPro hero10 and want to start making some car related videos. Any input appreciated.

Thanks
Sponsored

sergcombo

First Name
Serg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aydi
HTML5 Video Editor is a client-server solution with REST API used for video editing applications. A simple, intuitive interface helps you cut and merge videos, add transitions, overlay text, graphics and voice-over. Smart rendering is also included: frame accuracy, no quality loss, and fast and efficient processing. Rendering is done on the server side and therefore clients are not obliged to have the modern CPU and graphics card. Users can expand the technical capabilities of their own application using our SDK: HTML5 Video Editor provides an API for the convenient integration (embedding and manipulations).

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey! HTML5 Video Editor PRO is a cloud editor used for video editing. A simple, intuitive interface helps you cut and merge videos, add transitions, overlay text, graphics and voice-over. Smart rendering is also included: frame accuracy, no quality loss, and fast and efficient processing. This is done remotely, and therefore you are not obliged to have the modern CPU and graphics card. Users can expand the technical capabilities of their own application using our SDK: HTML5 Video Editor provides an API for the convenient integration (embedding and manipulations).
Great thank you!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I've tinkered with HitFilm. It's free, unless you wanna pay for fancy effects. So far, it's done what I've needed
Great thank you!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Personally I think best free video editor is DaVinci resolve. It have various professional tools which can be used in video prod. I using it for years, can advice to try. I doing videos for my YT chanel, can tell you 1 tip, only attach in video your videos, photos, music, etc. I mean every content you make need to be your property, because of royalty laws. For thumbnails I buy photos on depositphotos for few cents, and chill, because I owner of them:cool:
Thank you, I ended getting a trial lightworks which has been working good. Where do you get music from? And what do you buy photos for? Just curious. Thanks

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I'm buying music there, on stocks i mean. And photos or videos I use for my videos. Main in my videos is my voice and info, videos which I add is like for demonstration. For example video's topic is problem in education system. Main content is graphs, statistics, but is too boring to look on them for 30 mins, so I add some videos, which suit in the theme, and they're good looking. As a result video became more interesting for viewers, because they like mix of beatuful pics and useful info.
Thank you for the info. Greatly appreciated!

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Ive recently started using Movavi and I am continuously impressed not only with how easy it is to use but all the functions in it.

Maverick Anderson

First Name
Maverick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
HTML5 Video Editor is a client-server solution with REST API used for video editing applications. A simple, intuitive interface helps you cut and merge videos, add transitions, overlay text, graphics and voice-over. Smart rendering is also included: frame accuracy, no quality loss, and fast and efficient processing. Rendering is done on the server side and therefore clients are not obliged to have the modern CPU and graphics card. Users can expand the technical capabilities of their own application using our SDK: HTML5 Video Editor provides an API for the convenient integration (embedding and manipulations).
Thanks for the advice.

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ive recently started using Movavi and I am continuously impressed not only with how easy it is to use but all the functions in it.

Is this free? Or how much did it cost you? Thanks!

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

AaronStrong

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport, '90 240sx S13
Country flag
For Windows, I personally use Movavi. Super easy to pick up and the interface is pretty intuitive. It's got some automated features that I find super useful, like background removal and automated transitions. Color correction is also on point, so even if you're not a pro at editing, it'll make your videos look polished. To find more suggestions you can read this article: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/best-free-mp4-editors.html.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
For Windows, I personally use Movavi. Super easy to pick up and the interface is pretty intuitive. It's got some automated features that I find super useful, like background removal and automated transitions. Color correction is also on point, so even if you're not a pro at editing, it'll make your videos look polished.
Thank you!
Sponsored