First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Hooooly crap. That price is whack.

We paid $44k and $47k for ours, respectively. If we safely assume they're each worth $22k in 5 years, then we would've paid $47k for 5 years of use, or $391 a month, which reasonably is what your lease is. $670 is way too much.
you guys did great!

the manager gave me the whole talk and I ultimately said I felt insulted by the price since I literally have an open account with them and know what I should be paying
Sponsored

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Sweet ride, I really want to get a hybrid next time. My first tank in the turbo got 20mpg lol.
Yeah it was our first Hybrid as well. It's been great as we've taken it on vacation to the beach in NC (600 miles one way) and I think we averaged 36-37mpg on the trip. The electric motor makes it pull fairly well from a stop as well so I've been impressed with it so far.

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mazdas are great cars. We have a 2002 Miata 6MT and a 2021 Mazda3 Premium 6MT and love them both. Great quality, fit and finish. Still have the 2018 Honda Sport Hatchback 6MT and love that car too.

2019CivicSi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Haven't posted here in a while as life has taken us in a whole new direction with the introduction of a small fussy crybaby into our lives. We needed the extra room and safety of a car that wasn't at eye level with every other SUV around here.

My wife and I got really good trade in offers for our pair of 2017 civic's and we traded up to a pair of fully loaded premium plus CX-50 turbo's. We cross shopped with a Rav4 (marshmallow), CRV (turnip), outback XT (potato), and Q5 ($$$). In the end, the design of the new CX-50's really made it an emotional purchase. The car is almost station wagon like and the wheel arches are so flared out that the body is almost flush with the side mirrors.

Really enjoying the CX-50's. The 320 ft-lbs of torque gives it great acceleration at on-ramps, especially for a car that weighs almost 1000 pounds more. With the 245/45R18 tires, it handles like a slightly heavier civic with heavier steering. It definitely feels more car like than most SUV's. I was getting 28-29mpg in the Civic during aggressive highway driving, the same driving at the same speeds in the CX-50 is around 21-22mpg.

We loved our Honda's over the past 5 years and 160000 miles in them but between the small size, road noise, lack of rear AC vents, it was time to move on. I really miss our civics. They always punched above their class in terms of performance and reliability. Good honest cars that will always remind me of simpler carefree times.

This community has been great for all kinds of advice on common every day issues and maintenance. Farewell. Maybe one day, we'll come back to the Honda family.

20220909_185225.jpg
20220912_180833.jpg
20220913_064541.jpg
Great choice and the color is fire 👍🏼