PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Well I didn’t think this time would come so soon but it was time to let go of my Si. I just bought a 2020 Tacoma yesterday so I will be joining another forum lol. Just wanted to say peace out! This forum has been super helpful. I’m a lot happier with the Tacoma. Stay safe everyone!
Honda Civic 10th gen Goodbye CivicX 733B95D0-7622-4151-85CB-A0EDE15C6626
Sponsored

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
Well I didn’t think this time would come so soon but it was time to let go of my Si. I just bought a 2020 Tacoma yesterday so I will be joining another forum lol. Just wanted to say peace out! This forum has been super helpful. I’m a lot happier with the Tacoma. Stay safe everyone!
What’s that NoBull thing on the plate? Does it have a hidden meaning?

OP
OP
PdxJose

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
What’s that NoBull thing on the plate? Does it have a hidden meaning?
Here in Oregon we have a few dealers in the city of Wilsonville where they promote they have the best prices in town and they have this mentality of “No Bull” (no bullshit) Meaning that the prices shown are the real prices and final price. You won’t be lied to have added fees or whatever. You also only deal with one person at the dealership. You aren’t talking to multiple people, only one person. There is no negotiating at these dealers so that’s a down side but they usually do have the best prices. I know Subaru has a no bull dealer too.

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
Here in Oregon we have a few dealers in the city of Wilsonville where they promote they have the best prices in town and they have this mentality of “No Bull” (no bullshit) Meaning that the prices shown are the real prices and final price. You won’t be lied to have added fees or whatever. You also only deal with one person at the dealership. You aren’t talking to multiple people, only one person. There is no negotiating at these dealers so that’s a down side but they usually do have the best prices. I know Subaru has a no bull dealer too.
Aha, ok. Thanks!

herox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
I thought you were just getting started with modding your Si lol. Good choice, it's a good truck.

OP
OP
PdxJose

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You had a 2020 and sold it already? What happened?
I just fell out of love with it. I loved the look of it and how efficient the car was but the practicality of it just wasn’t for me. I wanted a Tacoma before I got the Si but I figured I couldn’t afford it. I figured out a little too late that I could and went with it. Traded it in. I don’t regret it one bit. I like to go hiking a lot and go on beach trips and want to start camping. The Si wasn’t made for that. I like the extra space the Tacoma brings and the 4x4. Its a car I see myself with until the wheels fall off. I guess you can say the lowered life isn’t for me haha at least for daily driving. My car wasn’t even that low but it was inconvenient for me. I know I could have kept it stock but at the end of the day I’ve always wanted a Tacoma.

OP
OP
PdxJose

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I thought you were just getting started with modding your Si lol. Good choice, it's a good truck.
Yeah I was lol I did dump money into and came out losing some money which is my fault obviously but it is what it is. Part of the game.
Sponsored