Good Service Centers in the DMV?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic, 2018 Elantra Sport
Country flag
So, I have had pretty bad service history in our area, and have been trying to find the best Honda service center. I live closest to Pohanka Honda, where the stripped the oil pan of my 13 Civic, and then blamed me for "scrapping it (car is not lowered nor has it ever been), and I pretty much don't want to take my 16 there anymore for the service. Any recommendations would be helpful.
Sponsored

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
When I lived in DC, I went to Brown's in Arlington. Allen Mayo was the guy at the desk I always checked in with. Seemed like they treated my EP3 okay.

Haven't been there with my FK7, though, since I'm in Maryland now.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took my '16 to Sport Honda in Silver Spring before, they seemed fine. They also have a dedicated Service Center (no sales - just straight service only) on East-West Highway just off Georgia Ave that's just across the DC line. Never been, but good reviews online, seems like people are happy. Wouldn't have to deal with the traffic getting to Arlington ;)

I have a few coworkers that recently bought from Pohanka but I guess service is a different story.

sam17civicsport

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
You can always call around the area. When I had my CRZ, I'd call around to Chantilly Pohanka, Dulles Autonation (where I purchased the car), and Fairfax Honda because these were the closest to me. Fairfax Honda usually ended up beating the other two in price. Worth a look.
Sponsored