Good Price?

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Someone PM'd me about the following price
Civic TOURING: $23,944 plus $399.75 for doc fees. With tax out the door $25,865.
And my Honda dealership has agreed to match this price for him.
Anyone in Massachusetts area looking to buy a Civic Touring, or even a lower model, let me know and I'll happily refer you to my sales guy, my dealership always takes great care of me!
Sponsored

D Money

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got my EX-T for 24.5k out the door here in Houston, TX (no hassle / no negotiations or haggling) so I'd say for a Touring that's a decent price.

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got my EX-T for 24.5k out the door here in Houston, TX (no hassle / no negotiations or haggling) so I'd say for a Touring that's a decent price.
I thought so too! I got a cheaper price from them, but that was because of problems I had with a Crosstour I bought from them.
But this is a real world price they will give to anyone who walks in and gives them my name :)

Catlia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Someone PM'd me about the following price
Civic TOURING: $23,944 plus $399.75 for doc fees. With tax out the door $25,865.
And my Honda dealership has agreed to match this price for him.
Anyone in Massachusetts area looking to buy a Civic Touring, or even a lower model, let me know and I'll happily refer you to my sales guy, my dealership always takes great care of me!
I may take you up on this! (Yes, I'd drive all the way up from NYC to get the car at that price).

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I may take you up on this! (Yes, I'd drive all the way up from NYC to get the car at that price).
Sure! Let me know when you are ready and I'd be happy to connect you with them!

Catlia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Sure! Let me know when you are ready and I'd be happy to connect you with them!
I PM'd you :) That's a better price than I'd get here in NYC for sure. Do they have their inventory online or a website? I just want to make sure they have my color before I make such a long trip up there. ^^

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I PM'd you :) That's a better price than I'd get here in NYC for sure. Do they have their inventory online or a website? I just want to make sure they have my color before I make such a long trip up there. ^^
I sent you the information. Remember you MUST tell them I sent you to get this price!! They will not give the price unless you are referred by me!! :) Keep me posted!!!

Catlia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I sent you the information. Remember you MUST tell them I sent you to get this price!! They will not give the price unless you are referred by me!! :) Keep me posted!!!
I'll let you know! I saw a WOP Touring in their inventory and will call in the morning OMG!!!

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll let you know! I saw a WOP Touring in their inventory and will call in the morning OMG!!!
What's your first name? I'll email Bryan and Chuck and tell them to expect you. I know they are normally in sales meeting until 1oam

Catlia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What's your first name? I'll email Bryan and Chuck and tell them to expect you. I know they are normally in sales meeting until 1oam
My name is Catherine :). I won't call until the afternoon actually because I work overnight so I'm not awake during the day :(. I don't see an Aegean Blue Touring :(

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My name is Catherine :). I won't call until the afternoon actually because I work overnight so I'm not awake during the day :(. I don't see an Aegean Blue Touring :(
If they do not have one, they can and will locate you one!! They also have another location, no worries they will find you exactly what you want!! :)

Catlia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So accommodating! Now I have to figure out how to get there via mass transit :/

OP
OP
RedTouringMA

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So accommodating! Now I have to figure out how to get there via mass transit :/
Maybe a bus? Not sure about that, or maybe a train? Tell Bryan the situation, maybe he would be willing to pick you up at a bus or train station? Doesn't hurt to ask :)