Good mechanic in NJ

9thgenidiot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Civic LX 2DR
Does anyone know a good mechanic in NJ? Looking for a regular, trustworthy good mechanic :) I'm in the Monmouth County area but can travel, preferably within 1hr.

Thanks
Sponsored

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd be interested to know one also. We've been fortunate in service provided by the Honda dealerships so far, but it's always good to know a trustworthy mechanic just in case. My dad goes to a guy in Maryland, but living in North Jersey it's not practical for me to go there.

mvance30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 si
I'd be interested to know one also. We've been fortunate in service provided by the Honda dealerships so far, but it's always good to know a trustworthy mechanic just in case. My dad goes to a guy in Maryland, but living in North Jersey it's not practical for me to go there.
Where in NNJ are you and what dealer do you go to?

and OP, where in monmouth county are you? I know a few places in oldbridge, spotswood area. Those are the closest ones to your county I know of.
If you're closer to trenton area I know of a place around that area too.

OP
OP

9thgenidiot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Civic LX 2DR

and OP, where in monmouth county are you? I know a few places in oldbridge, spotswood area. Those are the closest ones to your county I know of.
If you're closer to trenton area I know of a place around that area too.
I'm in the Tinton Falls / Eatontown area so Old Bridge is only about 20 minutes or so up Rt. 18. Not sure about Spotswood, never been there but I don't think it's too far away.

Any suggestions are appreciated :) Thanks!

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in Teaneck. I've been going to DCH Paramus, where we bought our 8th gen. Now we will try out Honda of Tenafly, where we bought the new one. I've only been in there once to have them look at the subwoofer rattle. They seem good so far.

mvance30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 si
I'm in the Tinton Falls / Eatontown area so Old Bridge is only about 20 minutes or so up Rt. 18. Not sure about Spotswood, never been there but I don't think it's too far away.

Any suggestions are appreciated :) Thanks!
I'm in Teaneck. I've been going to DCH Paramus, where we bought our 8th gen. Now we will try out Honda of Tenafly, where we bought the new one. I've only been in there once to have them look at the subwoofer rattle. They seem good so far.
You're about 55 minutes from my dealer otherwise I would have suggested to come here.

Nyc5150

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Country flag
How were Paramus and Tenafly ? Both are close to me now.
Sponsored