Good led foglight bulb replacement?

Ribs33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Touring - White
Country flag
I want to replace my yellowish looking foglight bulbs with led's that will match the headlight color on my 2018 Civic Touring. I have seen some H8 bulbs that do not retain the same light dispersion/aim as the OEM bulbs...the light spreads out in all directions including up and down. Are there any good led replacements that will match the OEM light pattern, and hopefully that won't break the bank, such as the Sylvania Revo that cost $130?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

supermonkey74

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want to replace my yellowish looking foglight bulbs with led's that will match the headlight color on my 2018 Civic Touring. I have seen some H8 bulbs that do not retain the same light dispersion/aim as the OEM bulbs...the light spreads out in all directions including up and down. Are there any good led replacements that will match the OEM light pattern, and hopefully that won't break the bank, such as the Sylvania Revo that cost $130?

Thanks in advance!
I purchased these from Phillips. They match the color of the LED headlights perfectly. They are $130 and easy to install.

Here is a link and a ohophof what I purchased.

Honda Civic 10th gen Good led foglight bulb replacement? Screenshot_2019-02-15-21-03-43~2

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07581DB7N/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1

SkyeSI

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI Coupe. 2018 JL Rubicon. 1988 K5 Blazer
Country flag
Here's mine, I'm happy with them.

Honda Civic 10th gen Good led foglight bulb replacement? led2

Honda Civic 10th gen Good led foglight bulb replacement? fog.PNG