Good dealers in the DMV area?

RHPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (Lunar Silver)
Yes! Good to see you on here man!
Hey I am pretty sure you are the one who told me about this place. Been lurking ever since. Hope all is well with your Civic...I love mine!

StarCreator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX-T
I did end up finding out about getting HondaCare from Hyannis after the fact, and brought the Hyannis quote back to Ourisman. The business manager offered to roll over my warranty coverage to HondaCare, matching the Hyannis quote. Reminds me that I need to follow up on that, actually...
So, I followed up.

It turns out, the business manager I spoke to at the end of September (who had also handled my vehicle purchase) left the dealer at some point afterward. Nothing was ever done, and no record of my request was left either. It took two visits and some back and forth between finance and accounting, but I ended up getting something similar to what I was offered in September in the end - they told me they couldn't match my September quote now but could give me the 8 years/120 for $1,017 (so like $12 more than the quote), and they had to charge me $50 to cancel the Fidelity coverage. Still getting a check for about $330 in the end, and at least this time I have it in writing that this was requested.

kchigh5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2k17 civic sedan
Hey this car was a gift to me after which I learn of touring models and energy green coupes. Made a round trip today to the dealer ourisman of laurel under the big american flag where we bought it. Thats not there tag line lol comes from a chevrolet deaer when i was living in florida. Previously bought parts at honda college park when I had the Acura CL. Ourisman laurel doesn't open Sunday. Have to go back to get the story on the wreck

Honda Civic 10th gen Good dealers in the DMV area? 20170108_155606

Honda Civic 10th gen Good dealers in the DMV area? 20170108_155902

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Hey this car was a gift to me after which I learn of touring models and energy green coupes. Made a round trip today to the dealer ourisman of laurel under the big american flag where we bought it. Thats not there tag line lol comes from a chevrolet deaer when i was living in florida. Previously bought parts at honda college park when I had the Acura CL. Ourisman laurel doesn't open Sunday. Have to go back to get the story on the wreck

20170108_155606.jpg

20170108_155902.jpg
OMG WHAT HAPPENED!!!?????

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

20170108_155606.jpg

20170108_155902.jpg
Fail. I used to live off 198 near Laurel and I swear all the worst drivers in the DMV were just *right there* lol.

That's how I know I'm home, when I get pissed at stupidity on the road...

OMG WHAT HAPPENED!!!?????
Jersey driver...'nuff said :doh: