• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Going to stock, more parts to be sold than I have ever seen

IheartEg6

First Name
Torrez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Civic race car 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Price for cusco rmm shipped to 75229
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Bump. Original receipts. Original purchase by me. More you be the cheaper. If you cant come afford it please dont bother. This car is a waste of money. I am proof. Will negotiate

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Bump. Original receipts. Original purchase by me. More you be the cheaper. If you cant come afford it please dont bother. This car is a waste of money. I am proof. Will negotiate
why you say its a waste? lol

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
You don't know the background but you stick your foot into the mud and not knowing mud will stick to your foot.

Brand new from either Acuity Instrument direct or Amazon is $479 - Free shipping either way.
So, for little over $50, I could have brand Spanking new unit, untouched.....Anytime you opened the box, product falls into the used categories,...price should reflect that....try return an item, that could include restocking fee...you lose!

I did an estimate based on Postal charge off Island Priority mail to mainland, postal charge would be more than $25. When you live on the Island, it is important to be familiar with shipping......

So..we both live on the same Island, $400 on that offer was more than "fair". Now that he offers $425 shipped - tried to be greedy - he lose. Check out pricing on another one of his recent for sale on combo 27WON turbo + Acuity Shifter.

I leave it at that!
Sold it to an actually car worth going in. Came to the house. Less than 400 just for you kid.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Sold it to an actually car worth going in. Came to the house. Less than 400 just for you kid.
If this especially for me msg came from buyer...congratulations!

But it is from the seller! BRAGGING about SETTLED for LESS!! How you figured? Ridiculous right? LOL!!!!

Again, I leave it at that!!

OP
OP
Thanks_Enjoi

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
If this especially for me msg came from buyer...congratulations!

But it is from the seller! BRAGGING about SETTLED for LESS!! How you figured? Ridiculous right? LOL!!!!

Again, I leave it at that!!
No just that you and your hatch still dont have one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still have the 27won turbo?

evxile

First Name
emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 2019 kia spectra 2005
Country flag
do you still have the ktuner and is it the v2 or v1.2?

likeaknife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic Si 4D
Country flag
I'm interested in the ktuner if its V1.2
Sponsored