Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman GTS, Civic Type R, CRV Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
most cameros will be in junk yards with in 10 years
A limited CR version could have track tuned suspension package, higher output inrtcooler turbo, carbon roof, and racing wing and special badging. There are only 300 S2000CR left in the world to keep it special.

RAR

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 G37xS Coupe; 2013 Civic EX Sedan; 2017 Q50 Red Sport 400; 2017 CTR ABM
Country flag
The day came and I couldn’t be any happier! Thanks to everyone in here that gave me their feedback, I know for a fact I made the right decision!

85224BD7-ACB6-4B4B-BA00-90BC9F3CAE96.jpeg
Congrats!!

OP
OP

megaphone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR R-16412
Country flag
Congrats I did the same thing just different car.
Awesome! What color did you pick up? I went with the CW over the RR (and not waiting 2 more months lol). Was it a scat pack?

dbtoys

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger
I went the same color as you my son has 1996 RHD Hatch in white from Japan so I wanted something to match lol.
The car was 2016 Blacktop v-6 full loaded they gave me more than what I paid for it to get the deal done so I jumped first import for me.

OP
OP

megaphone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR R-16412
Country flag
I went the same color as you my son has 1996 RHD Hatch in white from Japan so I wanted something to match lol.
The car was 2016 Blacktop v-6 full loaded they gave me more than what I paid for it to get the deal done so I jumped first import for me.
That’s an awesome reason to choose CW! Def some father and son bonding in your future.
You won’t be disappointed with this import, driving a car that’s a 1000 lbs lighter must feel weird at first eh? Lol.

NinjamanCTR

Space Force Special Forces
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2018 Ford Expedition Limited, 1998 Ford Contour aka the beater.
I changed up as well. Definitely downgraded in the power department by a lot but I gained in others. It's ok though, I'll have this R running right in no time. Congrats on your purchase, OP!

Honda Civic 10th gen Going From Muscle Car to Type R galaxy vette

Honda Civic 10th gen Going From Muscle Car to Type R civic r

NinjamanCTR

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2018 Ford Expedition Limited, 1998 Ford Contour aka the beater.
your corvette is almost the cost of the house
Haha pretty much. It was $62k OTD and I dropped roughly $25k in mods. Definitely a fun car though.

Just ordered about $4k in parts for the R. Also about to pick up a set of some AG Forged 3 piece wheels to get this project on the right path.

Dragnet

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2016 Accord Sport
Country flag
Haha pretty much. It was $62k OTD and I dropped roughly $25k in mods. Definitely a fun car though.

Just ordered about $4k in parts for the R. Also about to pick up a set of some AG Forged 3 piece wheels to get this project on the right path.
What kind of parts for the civic?

OP
OP

megaphone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR R-16412
Country flag
I changed up as well. Definitely downgraded in the power department by a lot but I gained in others. It's ok though, I'll have this R running right in no time. Congrats on your purchase, OP!
Dang ABM was my first choice! Don’t know what I’d do if I was given the chance to switch colors now tbh.
That’s a sick wrap you had on the corvette! Any reason you traded ships? I don’t feel dumping a few grand into the Camaro only to possibly have the bug to trade it in again. Figured it was time to move on.

NinjamanCTR

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang ABM was my first choice! Don’t know what I’d do if I was given the chance to switch colors now tbh.
That’s a sick wrap you had on the corvette! Any reason you traded ships? I don’t feel dumping a few grand into the Camaro only to possibly have the bug to trade it in again. Figured it was time to move on.
Thanks, man! I didn’t want to be like the average Vette owner with a stockish type car so the outcome was the nebula style wrap, crazy wheels and engine mods. I decided to go with the Type R because I miss playing around with 4cylinder motors. Definitely plan to go crazy with it too! Already looking at fueling options since that, the turbo, and IC are major bottlenecks.

-Tom

NinjamanCTR

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of parts for the civic?
Just the basics. Full exhaust (GReddy & AFE), afe charge pipes, Eibach lowering springs, KTuner 2.0 (ordered a spare ECU), Mishimoto Intake, Mishimoto Catch Can, etc. Like I said in the previous post, I’m looking at fueling upgrade options as well as turbo upgrades too. I’m also thinking about buying some AG Forged wheels.
Sponsored