First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have yet to find anything on anyone running the Godspeed SPRINGS here. Lots of people using their camber arms, but not the springs. Anyone have experience? Even their springs for other cars. I'm guessing based on the fact that their camber arms are so popular, the springs should be decent quality. For $135 I am skeptical, but they ARE just springs, after being in manufacturing for over 10 years I know they probably cost about $35 lol. So I think I'm willing to take the chance on them...

https://www.carid.com/godspeed-proj...a-0021.html?singleid=1503053860&url=123514186

Honda Civic 10th gen Godspeed Project Traction - S    1.2" Drop  Lowering Springs 1611258317420

They also only list FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4 as the chassis codes, but all non-si are the same so I should be good.
Sponsored

Pitbull1701

First Name
Juan carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Yo los tengo instalados en mi fg2.
Opinión. No me agradan de atrás si hay un buen desenso de la parte delantera no tanto

bmfontdevila

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I've actually had an eye on these for a hot minute. I've been paying down my parts/big purchase card before hitting my next round of stuff for my sport hatch so if no one else does guess one of us will end up being the guinea pig

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag
I have them on my '18 Sport Hatch. They ride excellent. A nice stiff and sporty ride on stock dampers. I plan on upgrading to Bilstein sticks at some point. Only word of advise, the rear springs will be installed with the stamping upside down if they are still printing them backwards. And if I remember correctly, the front springs are swapped left/right on the stamping. Outside of that, they are great. Here's a shot:

Honda Civic 10th gen Godspeed Project Traction - S    1.2" Drop  Lowering Springs LyDFn0nOragLpqU1vc9jL4G_yg=w758-h568-no?authuser=0

bmfontdevila

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have them on my '18 Sport Hatch. They ride excellent. A nice stiff and sporty ride on stock dampers. I plan on upgrading to Bilstein sticks at some point. Only word of advise, the rear springs will be installed with the stamping upside down if they are still printing them backwards. And if I remember correctly, the front springs are swapped left/right on the stamping. Outside of that, they are great. Here's a shot:

LyDFn0nOragLpqU1vc9jL4G_yg=w758-h568-no?authuser=0.jpg
Love to hear that. Thats super clean looking too, got the same silver and I love it.

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did you trim your bumpstops at all, and did you get rear camber arms?
Yes, I followed the Eibach directions for bumpstop trimming even though I didn't use their springs. I lowered the car about a year ago so details are all just coming back to me. No camber arms currently. Those pics were right after lowering. I'll get some updated pics tomorrow. The car came down a tad bit more up front.

bmfontdevila

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yes, I followed the Eibach directions for bumpstop trimming even though I didn't use their springs. I lowered the car about a year ago so details are all just coming back to me. No camber arms currently. Those pics were right after lowering. I'll get some updated pics tomorrow. The car came down a tad bit more up front.
Word, sounds good. Appreciate that. Definitely throwing the wallet at them soon then.

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Word, sounds good. Appreciate that. Definitely throwing the wallet at them soon then.
Actually want my car a little lower so I ordered Tein S-Tech springs. My pristine 4k mile GSP springs will be up for grabs super cheap soon.

bmfontdevila

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Actually want my car a little lower so I ordered Tein S-Tech springs. My pristine 4k mile GSP springs will be up for grabs super cheap soon.
Hit my DMs with a price I was actually going to cop them on Monday
Sponsored