theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag
Just as the title says who are your go to channels for detailing product reviews tips, how toos etc... I subscribe to Pan the Organizer, Apex Detail, Car Cleaning Guru, Forensic Detail, Detail Gee, Obsessed Garage and Stauffer Garage.
Sponsored

davidgostbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex-t 2016
Country flag
Abit of a self plug but I’m starting up a detailing channel soon! G6 Detailing https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAeTjAH0V-ItgujkjJaANw

Can y’all hit that bell notification, like and subscribe to support a fellow civicx member :)

but my go to channel is Vermijl Auto Detail, he’s new but man his videos are amazing, top notch editing. I plan to do something similar.

OP
OP

theangrychef

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si
Country flag
Abit of a self plug but I’m starting up a detailing channel soon! G6 Detailing https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkAeTjAH0V-ItgujkjJaANw

Can y’all hit that bell notification, like and subscribe to support a fellow civicx member :)

but my go to channel is Vermijl Auto Detail, he’s new but man his videos are amazing, top notch editing. I plan to do something similar.
Subscribed and hit the notification.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'mma stir the pot, here: Why?

For arguments' sake, why would I visit all these detailers' channels if I can get the same advice from just one of them? OR do each of them have their unique tips and tricks, and if that's the case, why not just create a repository of everyone's tips and tricks?

Go! :popcorn:

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Pan the Organizer and Obsessed Garage are some of my "Go To" YouTube detailing channels. OG because they sell curated products that Matt finds to work well, and he is usually spot on. Pan The Organizer because he tests products without bias. Honorable mention to Auto detailing podcast, and AMMO NYC. I like ADP's product comparisons of real world consumer products. Larry's content is top tier and I love watching the AMMO channel, I just find his products to be a little over priced. I do admire Larry's work though, he makes detailing look like an art form.
Sponsored