Given Ticket For Someone Else - Possibly Typo from Ticketing Officer

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
There it is, have a good look at it. The Expiration date, last 4 Vin, Make and Color are all wrong. Anyone ever deal with this before? The problem is, I just traded in my car yesterday LOOOOL. But I want to make sure whomever gets my vehicle does not have to deal with this as I was not even in Fullerton WTF? I was even working that night in San Diego till 11:00 PM PST. Like it literally even says under my name to Honda Lease Trust so come on this is ridiculous. If they looked up the license plate wouldn't it have been obvious that it doesn't match the Make and Vin? Curses to this fiend who had a similar license plate as mine, you shall have your day!

In the meantime, it says I can dispute it potentially online, but the problem as I mentioned I no longer have the registration, I have some bits and pieces online stuff I could potentially screen shot that shows my license plate and Honda as the make. Unfortunately all pictures I took of my car I don't have any that has the license plate since I removed them all off :V FML. It's going to be ridiculous if I have to actually show up in court, could I get them to compensate me for this error since I would have to drive 2 hours to the next town to dispute it?
Honda Civic 10th gen Given Ticket For Someone Else - Possibly Typo from Ticketing Officer 242182781_397886778433461_1965461096872436881_n (1)
Sponsored

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
lol I live in Fullerton. The guy failed to pay for parking at the downtown public lot, probably on friday or satursday. They created this parking fee about 2 years ago. Cant believe they can mess up this bad. Good luck OP

OP
OP
aegeanbluecivic

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
OH YEAH! Thank the lord for online submissions! Didn't even have to appear in court! They dismissed it as an officer error. I was about to say it's messed up if I would have to pay for two people's mistakes!
Honda Civic 10th gen Given Ticket For Someone Else - Possibly Typo from Ticketing Officer 1632345305612
Sponsored