First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed Swift springs and Front Whiteline endlinks. Feels slightly more stiff, but can daily this.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ghosted - Slow build BC1C6813-D2E4-4B14-80AF-F27F5DB8BA12

Honda Civic 10th gen Ghosted - Slow build FB32F86E-1151-4445-8FA1-39797357E8E7

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed DC Sport Upper strut bar. I can feel the 2 front wheels a little tighter and can feel the reflector bumps a little more, but nothing over whelming.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ghosted - Slow build 38CC4C4F-CABD-46D1-A5D4-87027601F0FA

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought Whiteline rear endlinks and installed them over the weekend. Still have a clunking sound, but sounds a little different. Pretty sure it's the endlinks. Going to drive it around for a bit and then tighten it again.

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After going to a shop to take a look my rear sway bar end links and the noise still remains. I removed the Eibach and put my Si rear sway back on.

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
After going to a shop to take a look my rear sway bar end links and the noise still remains. I removed the Eibach and put my Si rear sway back on.
Try the second hole on the sway bar. eliminated the clunk on my whiteline bar and end links.

rpereira

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport+ EUDM
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello @Ghosted, have you addressed the missing brace after installing the FK8 exhaust? I am planning to install this exhaust as well and I am trying to find a solution to avoid running the car with a missing brace.

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello @Ghosted, have you addressed the missing brace after installing the FK8 exhaust? I am planning to install this exhaust as well and I am trying to find a solution to avoid running the car with a missing brace.
Hi @rpereira,
I just install the exhaust as is (no modification needed) and it will fit fine. You will have an extra hanger on the exhaust, this will not effect the exhaust from making noises or from excess movement. Are you going to install it yourself or have a shop install it for you? Will will not able to reinstall the brace, since the Type R has an extra resonator. I went ahead and got the Type R Brace. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

rpereira

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7 Sport+ EUDM
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi @rpereira,
I just install the exhaust as is (no modification needed) and it will fit fine. You will have an extra hanger on the exhaust, this will not effect the exhaust from making noises or from excess movement. Are you going to install it yourself or have a shop install it for you? Will will not able to reinstall the brace, since the Type R has an extra resonator. I went ahead and got the Type R Brace. Hope that helps.
Thanks for sharing. This is exactly the info I was looking for about the brace and I think I'll do the same.
I am also strongly considering doing a conversion to a dual tip and remove the resonator on the back between the two mufflers, so fabrication work will be required and I'll take this to shop.

Are you still running on the stock downpipe? If so, did you notice any sound difference after installing the exhaust? Do you have any sound clip you'd be able to share? thanks

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anytime. Still running the stock downpipe and yes, very little after install. I planning to just install the front pipe and see if I like the change in noise. I'm still thinking about removing the small resonator closest to the front pipe, so I can put back the brace and have both braces on. I don't want to mess with the downpipe because it would be too much work to remove and put back on the stock when smog time comes. But time will tell.

cvmomo1CTR

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR , 2018 Civic Sport , 06' E46 325ci , 12’ Ducati 848EVO
Country flag
Fyi ,

I have TypeR exhaust with both resonators removed, mufflers still intact snd stock downpipe and front pipe.

The sound is perfect, has a very nice deep subtle tone and 0 drone! Very quiet in cabin and enough deep sound when WOT. 0 rasp as well.

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally removed my PRL stage 1 intake and installed the PRL SRI. Nice suction noise. Will do a custom feed from grill after I get a chance to install the Type R 2020 grill.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ghosted - Slow build 1682972801595

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone removed the Type R letter from the OEM Type R grill? I believe it is molded in the grill itself?

OP
OP

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed 2022 Si shift knob with Acuity Shift Booth Collar and test driving it around before doing a full install. It's smaller than the Sport shift knob, but feels better.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ghosted - Slow build IMG_3813.JPG