Getting the home screen to come up when starting car.

hondamitch51

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring ; 2016 CRV Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi All,

Can someone please let me know if there is a way to get the home screen to come up on the display when starting the car?

In settings, I set the "show last screen" to off because it kept defaulting to my audio source. However, now it just keeps going back to the audio source instead of displaying the home screen. Confusing to me but I must be missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks!
Sponsored

ek5.56

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hi All,

Can someone please let me know if there is a way to get the home screen to come up on the display when starting the car?

In settings, I set the "show last screen" to off because it kept defaulting to my audio source. However, now it just keeps going back to the audio source instead of displaying the home screen. Confusing to me but I must be missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks!
Do you have Honda hack? If so you it’s in the first list of settings where you pick what to open at startup.

OP
OP
hondamitch51

hondamitch51

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring ; 2016 CRV Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have Honda hack? If so you it’s in the first list of settings where you pick what to open at startup.
Thanks for your reply! As a senior citizen, sometimes these things don't come as easy to me.
No Honda Hack. Can you let me know how I get to this list of settings on what to open at startup? Can I ask you what you have come up first in start up?
Thanks again!

ek5.56

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thanks for your reply! As a senior citizen, sometimes these things don't come as easy to me.
No Honda Hack. Can you let me know how I get to this list of settings on what to open at startup? Can I ask you what you have come up first in start up?
Thanks again!
I have a custom wallpaper image so I have it open to an empty widget. If I need an app I just swipe over. I don’t remember the exact steps off hand though. I can jump in my car later and see what the path is through settings. It’s been so long that I’ve had Honda hack, that I’m hope I’m right lol.

lyndean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Is it on the home screen when you turn the car off? I would think the best way would be to turn the "show last screen" function back on and have it on the home screen when you turn the car off. Probably more hassle than it's worth though.
Sponsored