First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX - Agean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got pulled over going 79 in a 45 here in houston when i was getting off the freeway onto the feeder, 6 cops were waiting down there and pulled every single person over. Thank god he gave me a break and cited me for 55 in a 45. My excuse was i was late to class LOL, im 17 btw
Sponsored

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Got pulled over going 79 in a 45 here in houston when i was getting off the freeway onto the feeder, 6 cops were waiting down there and pulled every single person over. Thank god he gave me a break and cited me for 55 in a 45. My excuse was i was late to class LOL, im 17 btw
Got pulled over when I was 17 in my Civic too. 55 in a 40. I too told him I was late to class and he said ok but don't speed again. I was very thankful.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I was leasing a red 2016 Civic I got pulled over 3 times: one for texting, one for not putting my registration year sticker and another for going 90 on a 70 ( well, this 3rd one it was more like he pulled behind me and yelled at me through the speaker to slow down) Now that i got a 2019 Polished Metal Civic I haven't had any trouble, I even did an illegal U-turn in front of a cop and he just ignored me. So I guess it's true that red cars het you in more trouble withbtge cops lol
Texting and driving :flame::thumbsdown:

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
got pulled for driving 72km/hr on 50zone.. cop also smelled my catless dp and fined me altogether. When to court myself and admitted my mistake to the prosecutor and beg him for awhile, he dropped all my tickets.

OzCop

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe, 2020 SLT GMC Terrain, F450 MH
Country flag
Generally the time to "fight it" ain't on the side of the road. Just show up in court and that sort of ticket will usually be knocked down or thrown out altogether.

I haven't been nicked just yet, but it's only been a couple of weeks since I got the new Si. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I'm probably going to be investing in a Valentine One detector soonish, as the funds are available in my allowance account. (Yes, I'm about to turn 40 and I have an allowance account. How else would I save for stuff I want and have it stay separate from the family savings and such? :D)
I was a cop for a long time, almost 30 years total. The judges in most counties would laugh an officer out of court for bringing a 5 mph over ticket...unless there were extenuating circumstances such as cutting in and out of traffic, school zone, or extremely slick roadways...

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was a cop for a long time, almost 30 years total. The judges in most counties would laugh an officer out of court for bringing a 5 mph over ticket...unless there were extenuating circumstances such as cutting in and out of traffic, school zone, or extremely slick roadways...
Pretext stop