OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 18' Odyssey Elite, 07' Sienna
Country flag
Speaking of the popo, has anyone seen the moron going around harassing cops wherever and whenever he gets pulled over? I believe his name is of the likes of John Filax on YouTube. I mean I hate tickets but you don't have to harass them for doing their jobs....
Sponsored

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Speaking of the popo, has anyone seen the moron going around harassing cops wherever and whenever he gets pulled over? I believe his name is of the likes of John Filax on YouTube. I mean I hate tickets but you don't have to harass them for doing their jobs....
I haven't seen that. I read a couple articles about cops being refused service at restaurants, because of their job. One was Taco Bell, and the other was Mcdonalds I believe.

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't seen that. I read a couple articles about cops being refused service at restaurants, because of their job. One was Taco Bell, and the other was Mcdonalds I believe.
Just people trying to get a lawsuit

oliviaiiii

First Name
Olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy, TT, Civic LX,
Country flag
Haven’t got pulled over for a while:innocent:, not in the civic yet (knock on wood).

I’ve got pulled over in other vehicles and luckily all the officers were kewl, except for this time I’ve got screwed over badly by a female officer :)offtopic:)

Lazylahma

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got pulled over doing 85-90 on the highway in North Carolina, speed limit was 70 the whole way except apparantly the one spot the cop was sitting was only 60. Going downhill so not exactly sure how fast I was going and cop wouldn’t tell me because then he would have to write me up for that speed, he was atleast nice about it and wrote me up for 75 so I wouldn’t have to come back to court

Overeazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch *Sold*
Country flag
I very much recommend getting a lawyer, not only do you never have to go to court but they will delay the ticket for 4-6 months and if the officer doesn't show up or if they didn't get you on radar or even if they misspelled something you can get off the hook completely. Worst case scenario is they get it reduced to a non moving violation that doesn't carry any points, no traffic school or insurance premium increases.

My last ticket (85 in a 65) would of been over $450 plus missing work for court and traffic school but the lawyer got it dismissed and his fee was $240, (free if they didn't get it reduced).

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I very much recommend getting a lawyer, not only do you never have to go to court but they will delay the ticket for 4-6 months and if the officer doesn't show up or if they didn't get you on radar or even if they misspelled something you can get off the hook completely. Worst case scenario is they get it reduced to a non moving violation that doesn't carry any points, no traffic school or insurance premium increases.

My last ticket (85 in a 65) would of been over $450 plus missing work for court and traffic school but the lawyer got it dismissed and his fee was $240, (free if they didn't get it reduced).
Man every time someone says "get a lawyer", I always feel like it's just another headache. I'd just get it reduced in court as I have a bunch of other headaches ...:confused1:

OP
OP

civicls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Now that I recall, I was going 85 in a 30 the other day, and when I got around the bend there was a friggin state trooper driving along oncoming traffic, and she just made eye contact with me and never pulled me over...she was probably like "nah not feeling it today..."
This was in an Audi A6, if that makes a difference...

Overeazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch *Sold*
Country flag
Man every time someone says "get a lawyer", I always feel like it's just another headache. I'd just get it reduced in court as I have a bunch of other headaches ...:confused1:
Well I used a lawyer I found on the googles, sent in a pic of my ticket and a dash cam video paid him and I didn't have to do anything for 4 months until it was dismissed. They communicated every step of the way. It was money well spent and for suuuure less of a headache than getting days off to fight a ticket in court.
Edit found the video to show you guys just how fucked I was.

Last edited:

oliviaiiii

First Name
Olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy, TT, Civic LX,
Country flag
Now that I recall, I was going 85 in a 30 the other day, and when I got around the bend there was a friggin state trooper driving along oncoming traffic, and she just made eye contact with me and never pulled me over...she was probably like "nah not feeling it today..."
This was in an Audi A6, if that makes a difference...
85 at 30 that is bad. Bad.

oliviaiiii

First Name
Olivia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy, TT, Civic LX,
Country flag
Yup, most likely would face road-side suspension and impediment. Not to mention *gulp* jail......:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:
I’m sure you know what you doing not trying to be a back seat driver here but please be safe ;)

CTRx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic
Country flag
Got pulled over couple weeks ago on my way for my first oil change. Was tagged going 90 in a 60 zone, uphill while accelerating. Cop tells me it’s a school area a km away and the fine could be bad. I Said I had a clean record, so he comes back and gives me a ticket, but reduced it to only 10 over, no points and $40, instead of the $450 and 3 points. Either way, it still goes on my record as a minor infraction for 3 years, and hopefully my insurer doesn’t find out in these next 3 years. But this was a slow day, as few days prior I was doing 100 on the same stretch.
So glad I didn’t and won’t do any engine etc mods to my Si, or I’d have probably been stopped earlier. This car still goes like a bat out of hell as is stock power
If they do not already know, when they find out they can still charge you for the months you should have been paying for the minor conviction.

TheComebackKid

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Topped a bridge speeding one day for work. Cop of course running radar at the bottom. Pulls me over and asks why I’m speeding. Told him I was late for work. So he asks what I do. I told him I’m a rectum stretcher. He says “A what? A rectum stretcher? What the heck is that?”
I say “Well, I put my fingers in a rectum and I slowly work it and stretch it out to as large as 6 feet”
He says “Right. And just what would you do with a six foot butt hole?!”
I said “Stick it behind a radar gun at the bottom of a bridge.”
Honda Civic 10th gen Getting pulled over? giphy
Sponsored