Get your parts now and pay off in easy, fixed monthly payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Integra Type-R, 02 RSX Type-S, 2016 Honda Accord v6, 2000 Integra GSR
Country flag
https://www.affirm.com/apps/prequal/?public_api_key=31TJRWG98TVOI7CA#/prequalifications/learn-more
You asked for it. You can now get pre-approved for financing without using the checkout process

• Make easy payments over 3, 6, or 12 months
  • See how much you're qualified to spend at K Series Parts.
  • Quick and easy
  • Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit score. Rates from 10-30%
  • No hidden fees
  • Know exactly what you'll owe before you commit. There are no hidden costs and no surprises.

Honda Civic 10th gen Get your parts now and pay off in easy, fixed monthly payments. 2017-honda-civic-type-r-sets-fwd-nurburgring-lap-record-video-photo-679890-s-450x274
Sponsored

OP
OP
kseriesparts

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Why Use Affirm
Honda Civic 10th gen Get your parts now and pay off in easy, fixed monthly payments. affirm-cart

Simple Checkout
Just select Affirm as your payment and enter some basic information for an instant loan decision.

Honda Civic 10th gen Get your parts now and pay off in easy, fixed monthly payments. affirm-check

Instant Approval
Affirm tells you right away if you have been approved and your payment options.

Honda Civic 10th gen Get your parts now and pay off in easy, fixed monthly payments. affirm-money

Your Terms
Pick a loan that fits your budget. Choose to pay off your purchase over 3, 6, or 12 months.

Honda Civic 10th gen Get your parts now and pay off in easy, fixed monthly payments. affirm-secure

Safe and Secure
There's no card number to steal, so your account stays

OP
OP
kseriesparts

kseriesparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get preapproved?
Yes, Affirm does offer preapproval.

SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR Affirm MONTHLY PAYMENTS

https://www.affirm.com/apps/prequal/?public_api_key=31TJRWG98TVOI7CA#/prequalifications/learn-more

Do I get my parts right away?
Yes you do! Affirm extends you credit and pays K Series Parts right away so this means that your order ships just like if you paid using any other form of payment.

I was denied or the down-payment is too much, can K Series Parts help?
Unfortunately K Series Parts doesn't have any input on the credit process, it is done solely by Affirm. If you have any questions then contact them at [email protected].

Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
Affirms tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes can't approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.

Why was I prompted for a checking account?
Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps Affirm verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.

Who is eligible for the Affirm payment option?
Affirm is only offered to individuals in the US with a US mobile number, shipping address and SSN.

Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans, Affirm may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that we offer you the best financing options possible.

harmonmonic

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Very cool service, I have been using it for a long time and recommend it to friends
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.