Get UP TO $500 OFF MSRP on Borla Exhaust Systems

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
You never know who on this forum might have other cars. Also I dont see anything wrong with one small business announcing a promotion. You're tired of big corporations shoving their name down your throat every page you visit, not small businesses getting their name out. If they posted stuff like this every day all the time I'd be bothered.

Also, not buying their exhaust just to spite them is kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Like that's your loss lol
This thread is against the rules. I stated that personally I'd have given it an exception if it wasn't deceptive.

How you can believe you should defend them is beyond me.

They posted here to make money.

You can choose to give your money to companies who are here to make a buck and don't care about deceptive or careless marketing or you can give your money to companies that have etiquitte and actively contribute to the community and platform.

If they really wanted to maximize their marketing they should have posted in each specific subforum the sale for that specific car's exhaust, and then in a generic area such as their Elite Sponsor subforum, post the generic $500 off marketing.

Your opinion that refusing to buy a companies product because I disagree with something they've done somehow hurts me is hilarious.

Continue to blindly submit to your corporate overlords, they can do no wrong.

When did voting with your wallet go out of style?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
This thread is against the rules. I stated that personally I'd have given it an exception if it wasn't deceptive.

How you can believe you should defend them is beyond me.

They posted here to make money.

You can choose to give your money to companies who are here to make a buck and don't care about deceptive or careless marketing or you can give your money to companies that have etiquitte and actively contribute to the community and platform.

If they really wanted to maximize their marketing they should have posted in each specific subforum the sale for that specific car's exhaust, and then in a generic area such as their Elite Sponsor subforum, post the generic $500 off marketing.

Your opinion that refusing to buy a companies product because I disagree with something they've done somehow hurts me is hilarious.

Continue to blindly submit to your corporate overlords, they can do no wrong.

When did voting with your wallet go out of style?
Lol it has not gone out of style. You are right, it’s your money. I agree big corps publish bs all the time, but this company is not so big. They seem to be a reputable company backed by the quality of their product. Frankly, I don’t think there is enough info out there about their product on our cars. I had previously heard of them for Euro cars, but not Japanese. I’m sorta stoked to try out their new exhaust.

You are entitled to your opinion and I don’t disagree with you, but on the other end, I’m happy they got my attention. Going to give them a shot and see how it goes.

Last edited:

17SIYoDood

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si
Country flag
i legit just went to all the retailers sponsering this 500$ off thing. the best discount i was able to get which is available to everyone was 100 bucks.... not quite the 500 huh?

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
i legit just went to all the retailers sponsering this 500$ off thing. the best discount i was able to get which is available to everyone was 100 bucks.... not quite the 500 huh?
Lol nope. I emailed borla with the info they posted on here. Wondering if they’d honor the 500 off with a group buy???

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Lol it has not gone out of style. You are right, it’s your money. I agree big corps publish bs all the time, but this company is not so big. They seem to be a reputable company backed by the quality of their product. Frankly, I don’t think there is enough info out there about their product on our cars. I had previously heard of them for Euro cars, but not Japanese. I’m sorta stoked to try out their new exhaust.

You are entitled to your opinion and I don’t disagree with you, but on the other end, I’m happy they got my attention. Going to give them a shot and see how it goes.
I wouldn't have complained if the thread was "Borla Exhaust for Civic Si on sale", or "Borla Exhaust for Civic Si released", or "Borla Exhaust for Civic Si $100 off".

They know what they did. They posted this generic, deceptive marketing post in 2 different application specific subforums on CivicX.com and a third time in the Sponsored Classifieds. Two of the three posts are clear and obvious violations of the rules.

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
No luck from Borla on a better price than what they have listed currently.. oh well. It was worth a shot.

Also, I’d recommend LMPerformance for the purchase if anyone is interested. They don’t charge standard shipping like other places.

Honda Civic 10th gen Get UP TO $500 OFF MSRP on Borla Exhaust Systems 20711C84-AC8A-4E8B-8ECA-BF1DA22B85B5

Last edited:

Jaybone

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sedan Sport
Country flag
Hello! Our promotion is up to $500 off of MSRP so while it can be as high as $500, it won't necessarily be $500 off for all of our systems. Thank you!
Hello Ian@Borla! Can you confirm if part # 140739 will fit a 2020 Honda Civic Sedan Sport with a 2.0L engine? Thanks a million!
Sponsored