Get the Honda Factory Performance package? Or go aftermarket?

Aachan510

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello all, picking up my CIVIC Sport Hatch next week. I have the option to get the HFP package, do you think it's worth it? Or would it be better off to get everything aftermarket? I do like the way the kit looks, its basically just aero kit, rims, badges, brake rotors. I've been out the car game for a long time, are there many aftermarket solutions that would be less? Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Aftermarket. Those wheels are heavy and not worth it. The rest of the stuff is overpriced unless you plan to never mod in which case the HFP package will at least make it special.

OP
OP
Aachan510

Aachan510

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks, going to get everything aftermarket instead. Was hard finding much info on the kit.

OP
OP
Aachan510

Aachan510

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well as of Monday, new owner of a 2018 Civic hatchback Sport 6spd.

Honda Civic 10th gen Get the Honda Factory Performance package? Or go aftermarket? 20180820_194330

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
and thoses red carpet must get dirty as hell very quickly.....i like the OEM rummer mat better

thatbvictor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport HFP
Country flag
The HFP kit was worth it to me! Not sure what you value the most but the 19" wheels, upgraded rotors, and HFP spoiler were all things I wanted. Didn't care one bit about floor mats since I got all weather anyway.

I don't plan on doing much in terms of exterior/cosmetic upgrades beyond the HFP kit though. It looks exactly how I wanted it to.

thatbvictor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport HFP
Country flag
Any pricing on the HFP kit?
Website lists it at $2499 - that includes 19" wheels w/ black locking lugs,vented brake rotors, spoiler, badging, and floor mats. Doesn't include labor or difference in price for upgraded tires.

Aftermarket. Those wheels are heavy and not worth it. The rest of the stuff is overpriced unless you plan to never mod in which case the HFP package will at least make it special.
Do you know the difference in weight of the stock and HFP wheels? I know the stocks are pretty heavy already, I doubt the difference in weight would be significant.
Sponsored