Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
you can stop posting as you still did not answer my question and good luck on your FUTURE CTR and i use ad hominem attacks because i choose to, CRY ABOUT IT.
I called it in my initial post and you have behaved exactly the way I predicted. Like I said, ad hominem attacks won't get you anywhere, especially with me. No point in me explaining why the K20C2 is not worth building, I know you won't listen.

:popcorn:
Sponsored

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Starting a forum to ask users for their assistance in better understanding the needs behind going E85 without a kit on the k20c2. I know Ktuner does not support yet.. but they will if someone builds a unit<--- this guy.

What injectors can be swapped?
Do i need a new pump/lines?
Is there a way to create or use a sensor from another kit? (PRL KIT)

Also if you are bored with these questions.

Are their any available swaps from the k20c1 to k20c2, such as;

Throttle body
Intake Manifold
Cams
Lifters
Fuel System
Transmission

before you respond with a negative nancy comment just realize this is the car I have i wont trade it Im not going to change vheicles (maybe motor/trans) I want to "WASTE" all my money on this platform as i believe it is a fun vehiclle and would llike to track it some day. Will you help?

Current Mods
Ktuner
17inch Motegi MR121
Rv6 Downpipe
AEM Intake
Custom Magnaflow/Megan Exhaust
4 piston Wilwood Brakes
Bc Racing BR series C/O

Upcoming Mods
Cusco Strut Bar
Acuity Short Shifter and Bushings
Rv6 Lower Control suspension upgrades (control arms sway bars and brace)
Sparco Evo II seat and Takata belts (with lower seat bracket)
Siebon Hood (vented)
Oil Cooler
Possible adjustments to Air intake Box

Long Term
Built Trans with Wavetrac
Kraftwerks Supercharger
Methanol Spray (still not very knowledgeable here but sounds fun)

As you can tell, all Upcoming mods have nothing to do with power. I would very much like to upgrade Throttle Body and Intake manifold along with fuel system but there are not many options. I have installed all the parts on this car myself except for exhaust cause I cant weld. I learn more every day and want to keep learning. So if you have constructive input related to my build I welcome it and appreciate it; if not just move along and say nothing, your negative input is not useful.
I don't know much about the aftermarket for the k20c2 but i'll try and help. I believe if you were to run a lower blend of e85 the injectors may not get clogged like some of the other members said, or go the race fuel/ methanol route. That's always fun lol. As far as internals go, I would beef them up just as precautions. Rods, pistons, cams etc since in the long term you do want to run boost.. Like I said, i'm not very knowledgeable on the k20c2s. If there isn't a company out there yet that makes some of the parts you need/want I suggest reaching out to certain companies and asking to see if they're willing to work with you on something. The worst answer they can give you is a no lol

OP
OP
apakaleky

apakaleky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 2.0
Country flag
The rims are the same weight as stock rims and the exhaust was 12 lbs heavier

OP
OP
apakaleky

apakaleky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 2.0
Country flag
I called it in my initial post and you have behaved exactly the way I predicted. Like I said, ad hominem attacks won't get you anywhere, especially with me. No point in me explaining why the K20C2 is not worth building, I know you won't listen.

:popcorn:
I would listen what you said if you explained why like maybe the fuel injection assembly is new and unproven or some shit like that but you come out to these forums with basic knowledge most of us already have. keep that shit to yourself as it is useless info that will not help me and if you consider yourself a helper I suggest you explore the meaning becuase again eventhough your posts have a "dose of reality" it doesnt matter if you are a narssasisttic fuck like yourself. I'll be waiting for your next bullshit response and I knew someone would respond like you that's why I wrote my post the way I did and the reason a few have. Responded the way they have. I asked for help no bullshit criticism if I asked if it was worth it that would be great. But you still have failed to answer any of my basic questions even in the second post. Good news is I think I will just tune race fuel as e85 seems out of reach at the moment and g wiz I listened to other folks with a less abrasive attitude about things they were willing to explain with knowledge and sense rather that misfortune and bad communication. I bet you personal relationships are horrible and your family dislikes you very much, I know I do. Quit posting unless you respond to questions.... ya know the things with question Mark's at the end.

OP
OP
apakaleky

apakaleky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 2.0
Country flag
I've been on this forum for over 2 years now and trust me i've seen how annoying any thread concerning the 2.0 engine can get, you don't have to convince me on that. However if you look at what I actually said, I'm giving solid constructive factual information based on the research that I've done on this engine and my time on the forum so far. Putting it plain and simple, outside of the downpipe, intake and tune, pretty much everything else is going to involve custom work that is going to require a decent amount of money especially if you're chasing 200+ horsepower. But since you seem to know that now, there is a guy I believe who swapped a k24 throttle body onto his engine through a lot of fabrication, I can't seem to find the thread but that does exist. Along with that, I don't know how mechanically inclined you are but everything else is going to be a custom build essentially.
Always negative shit.. i guess i can appreciate people trying to help me with money but how do they know i don't have 10 grand to use specifically to turn a k20c2 into a nice track car not the next world record holder or #1 show car
I only spent 13 grand on this car brand new it was a deal that is why Ihave it otherwise I would be spending about 500 a month on the Type R and I didn't feel that a necessary debt so 10-15 k to build this car nice maybe with a good engine swap or 35-50k for a type R Hmmmmmmmm........ whats worth it cause at 50k i could prolly buy a used vette in like 2 years and then fart face Amazon dude in this post would then start bullshit with me on the Corvette forum with his cobalt ss lol thanks again dude keep it real and do it for Dale.

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
OP, reacting so hostile to forum members who disagree with your plan to build a K20C2 is not the best look. He simply voiced his opinion on the topic. I know you asked for help and not criticism but come on, you can't really expect too much like that on an online forum. Just let it go and direct your attention to others who provide the assistance you want.

Besides the point, I don't know a lot about these K20C2 engines so I'll say good luck. Might be a fun project to tackle!

OP
OP
apakaleky

apakaleky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 2.0
Country flag
OP, reacting so hostile to forum members who disagree with your plan to build a K20C2 is not the best look. He simply voiced his opinion on the topic. I know you asked for help and not criticism but come on, you can't really expect too much like that on an online forum. Just let it go and direct your attention to others who provide the assistance you want.

Besides the point, I don't know a lot about these K20C2 engines so I'll say good luck. Might be a fun project to tackle!
I do expect no bullshit negative criticism especially when i ask for it specifically to be withheld from the post. when you say " I cant expect too much" that pretty much means I cant expect anything. All I am asking for are DIRECT answers to my questions. If someone asked me what color the sky was I wouldn't say its not worth knowing or why not think about the color of the ground... I would say I don't know or its fucking blue. I have posted far to many times on forums like these to hear people say the same old shit its not worth or something completly unreallted to the purpose of the post. The last build I did I manual swapped an e34 bmw and everyone said it wouldn't be worth it... I turned that car into a drift car and it was VERY VERY FUN and I think it was worth it and almost everyone that rode in the car also thought it was worth it.

BOTTOM LINE
I pretty much figured not many could answer my question if any, but shit if you cant answer, fucking DON'T, If you do, expect me to respond with responses similar to this due to my feeling frustrated with the consistency of uneducated people.

FC1Dawn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I do expect no bullshit negative criticism especially when i ask for it specifically to be withheld from the post. when you say i "cant expect too much" that pretty much means i cant expect anything. All i am asking for are DIRECT answers to my questions. If someone asked me what color the sky was i wouldn't say its not worth knowing or why not think about the color of the ground... I would say I don't know or its fucking blue. I have posted far to many times on forums like these to hear people say the same old shit its not worth or w/e well the last build I did i manual swapped an e34 bmw and everyone said it wouldn't be worth it... I turned that car into a drift car and it was VERY VERY FUN and i think it was worth it and almost everyone that rode in the car also thought it was worth it.

BOTTOM LINE
I pretty much figured not many could answer my question if any but shit if you cant answer fucking DON'T. If you do expect me to respond with responses similar to this
I understand your example. But it's hard to expect direct answers when there is not a lot of research done on the K20C2 in the public community.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, that's all I have to say. Good luck on your build and I look forward to seeing your progress.

OP
OP
apakaleky

apakaleky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 2.0
Country flag
I understand your example. But it's hard to expect direct answers when there is not a lot of research done on the K20C2 in the public community.

I'm not trying to argue or anything, that's all I have to say. Good luck on your build and I look forward to seeing your progress.
Thank You

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
thanks again dude keep it real and do it for Dale.
Fear not, Dale is at the forefront of my mind every time I double clutch because granny shifting is for JDM posers

magshell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST
Country flag
Have you gone through the threads on that guy who put a turbo in his k20c2?

OP
OP
apakaleky

apakaleky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 2.0
Country flag
Have you gone through the threads on that guy who put a turbo in his k20c2?
Yes but there is no real info that it was successful nor did he respond to any questions about intake manifold, throttle body, injectors or even ECU ... he said he used Ktuner but Ktuner does not currently support boost for this model. I'm not sure what to trust.

From what i gather now i jsut want to see about using bigger injectors.

What can be swapped?

I don't know much about injector size or cross compatibility

Last edited:

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
I can understand *skepticism* of building a K20C2 engine, because there's really no aftermarket for this engine, at this point in time.

I *can't* understand the hostility though -- If you've been in the Honda game long enough, people have done everything imaginable, swapping this and that and built EGs and Del Sols with 1200 HP. There's a desire here and eventually this code will be cracked, just like all the 600HP D16s and such. It'll come.

We're in the post-modern era now, where everyone is jaded and skeptical, and nobody can ever do anything like this again.

If you can build a 600HP D16 why can't you build a 600HP K20C2?
Sponsored