harman316

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CIVIC LX 6MT
Country flag
I have a 2020 civic lx 6mt. What mods would you guys recommend to increase the power and i am thinking of boosting it eventually but idk what's the best turbo kit for this k20c2 engine?
Does anyone have a link on the SI spoiler for sedan
Sponsored

NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I have a 2020 civic lx 6mt. What mods would you guys recommend to increase the power and i am thinking of boosting it eventually but idk what's the best turbo kit for this k20c2 engine?
There are no turbo kits for it, get KTuner, catless downpipe, and an intake.

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
There aren’t any turbo kits, but if you go to a custom shop they can probably custom make one however that would be quite expensive. The easiest way however to increase power would be to add a tuning device, intake and down pipe. As far as I know only KTuner supports the 2.0 engine.

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
If you're dead set on trying to boost it, ask the guy in this thread for advice.
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/update-on-my-boosted-k20c2.47476/

In my opinion, as long as you have reasonable expectations for what is possible with the K20c2 and it makes you happy then do as you please. Others might try to discourage you saying it's not worth it but at the end of the day the L15 isnt perfect either. Did that stop people from putting bigger turbos, flex fuel, and other mods on it? No but for them, including me, it was worth it.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
If only they sold a turbo version...
Sponsored