Gaz price

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
Filled up my girlfriends car last night. $4.59 for 87. 91 was $5.09 I think. Oil companies are raking it in.
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, $70 for 13.8 gallons of 91 at $5.19 here and that was the cheapest I could find from a top tier station. Glad I don't live in Cali. :puke:

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
Literally $5.65 here. I do about $35 of 91 and then the rest is adding e85 where it ranges from $3.59-$4.19 close to about $45 to $50 for a full tank. Ranging around 320+ miles while running 35% ethanol.

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, $70 for 13.8 gallons of 91 at $5.19 here and that was the cheapest I could find from a top tier station. Glad I don't live in Cali. :puke:
lucky ass its 70 for 10 gallons over here and that just Costco 91 gas

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Literally $5.65 here. I do about $35 of 91 and then the rest is adding e85 where it ranges from $3.59-$4.19 close to about $45 to $50 for a full tank. Ranging around 320+ miles while running 35% ethanol.

I'm assuming your running a flex fuel kit of course? and if yes how long does your tank last for? thinking about getting a flex fuel kit

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm assuming your running a flex fuel kit of course? and if yes how long does your tank last for? thinking about getting a flex fuel kit
Yes, definitely just got the flex fuel kit a week ago. And it feels the same to be exact like just normal gas. Just drive it normal.

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, definitely just got the flex fuel kit a week ago. And it feels the same to be exact like just normal gas. Just drive it normal.
Interesting are you running a custom tune? Or ots hondata or ktuner?

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Interesting are you running a custom tune? Or ots hondata or ktuner?
Yes you need a custom tune or the default tsp stage 2 tune to be able to read and allow more e85 into the system. I bought the tune and the flex fuel kit and got about $175 off since I had a discount coupon and it was also on sale for 10% off.

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes you need a custom tune or the default tsp stage 2 tune to be able to read and allow more e85 into the system. I bought the tune and the flex fuel kit and got about $175 off since I had a discount coupon and it was also on sale for 10% off.
Interesting I'll consider it more now

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Interesting I'll consider it more now
Yeah I'm almost full bolt on. Just need the intercooler and charges pipes and then I am complete with the full bolt on with the car and running stock clutch. Just don't abuse it and your clutch should be fine. I have had zero issues with my clutch. And again my gas mileage is perfectly fine as well as no CEL. Best part is even with the sky rocket gas prices I am paying pretty much the same with the flex fuel kit.

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I'm almost full bolt on. Just need the intercooler and charges pipes and then I am complete with the full bolt on with the car and running stock clutch. Just don't abuse it and your clutch should be fine. I have had zero issues with my clutch. And again my gas mileage is perfectly fine as well as no CEL. Best part is even with the sky rocket gas prices I am paying pretty much the same with the flex fuel kit.
That's my dream right now I'm trying to go full bolt on on my cvt ? only one could dream and the california summer is coming so I'm also trying to cool the car down as much too.

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's my dream right now I'm trying to go full bolt on on my cvt ? only one could dream and the california summer is coming so I'm also trying to cool the car down as much too.
Yeah, just make sure your car is compatible with the custom tunes as there are no refunds once the tune is sent to you. I just fixed my ac a few days ago myself and so glad it was something minor and not something major. Lol

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
It’s funny how Illinois is the only glaringly expensive state in the Midwest, gotta love it here.
I THINK it’s due to the gobs of additional taxes y’all have. Seems to be a common theme among states with certain types of government - heavy taxes. Just an observation.
Sponsored