Gauge Pods/E85/Oil Temp/Oil Pressure/Boost/AFR

Nickthewaffler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic FK7, 2016 Panamera, 2000 AP1 S2000
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So after my recent transmission-go-boom incident, I'm looking to better protect myself as I venture deeper into tracking and tuning. Keeping track of my temps and values without the ugly and clunky v2 k tuner unit or tunerview app, will be one of the ways I do this. I'm looking at getting triple A pillar gauge either custom or through http://www.ortizcustompods.com/honda.html not sure if they are of quality.

I'm looking for an e85 guage, and I know innovate has one, but I'm wondering if I can connect my ktuner e85 wiring to the guage, so that I don't need to use their sensor and so I get the value the tuner sees in case the module gets damaged for whatever reason.

I'd also like an oil pressure/temp gauge together in one, which I was thinking the sensors would be placed after an oil cooler or in between a sandwich plate on the oil filter via a t-fitting.

Also, I would like to tap into the car AFR and Boost sensors some how and display them in a third gauge. I don't know how I would get that info from the ecu though. Or maybe if there is a cool 4-in one option with the oil sensor. I would still like a separate analog-style boost gauge.

I have never looked at gauges, and don't know anyone who has done work with them, so let me know if you have experience with this sort of thing. What brands should I look for and tips for the install would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
Don’t get the a-pillar type pods ... our cars have airbags on the a-pillar

OP
OP
Nickthewaffler

Nickthewaffler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OP
OP
Nickthewaffler

Nickthewaffler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Nick6

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Here’s my setup for my 2 gauges

8698DB42-4AB1-4132-BD22-7439C28B42B5.png
How did you go about setting up your afr gauge? I just purchased the x series 30-0300 Afr gauge from Aem and was researching on how to get it setup before i dive into figuring it out myself.

chuenoona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX, 2001 Acura CL Type-S
Country flag
How did you go about setting up your afr gauge? I just purchased the x series 30-0300 Afr gauge from Aem and was researching on how to get it setup before i dive into figuring it out myself.
It should self calibrate ... otherwise there are YouTube videos out there

grumpyoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic DX sedan
Country flag
Here’s my setup for my 2 gauges
That seems like an awful place to put them. So far out of your field of vision, and at such a radical angle? Kind of a waste, no?

Have you ever tried removing the trim covering the gauge cluster? I'm planning on installing mine there and I'd like to know if it's a good spot.

GOM
Sponsored